Str8 Sick Halo Montage - Edited by Snipetality

Here is a Halo 5 Montage I edited for pro player Str8 Sick. Features some HCS Pro League gameplay with arena/custom game gameplay. Hope you all enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JsMYiTkXLE&hd=1

You should make a Carbon copy for his Final. So we can squeeze some more pro team names in there. Nice video though.
Snipetality is basically the Michael Bay of montaging.  

Gameplay was absolutely amazing and the edit was good stuff.

Like everyone else has stated, I wish you would take a risk and do another approach to a video. However, they are probably paying you to put out something similar to your other work.

Still think your best edit is by far Ace's leftover video.

sick gameplay and editing. loved the song too.
Actually really loved this video, wasn't expecting to. Soundtrack was great (love Celldweller), syncing was on point, it flowed really well,  and didn't overuse light leaks and other effects you usually do while adding some neat little effects like the fire and the beam of light. Gameplay was fantastic as well and I think the length of this video relative to your longer ones definitely was a factor in why I liked it so much more. It felt very short and sweet. Nice work! :)
I enjoyed it...for halo 5. But yeah Snip3, your editing is just...incredible man!

bland

Wish you would try to be more creative and unique since you get the opportunity to edit for such large names. It would be cool for you to introduce new aesthetics to a wider audience but instead you just continue making the same tasteless shit over and over again. 

damn faze barker back at it again with the hcs montages

oh i mean snipetality

jk clean edit

you're the worst editor of all time
Same edit, different pro.

ayyyyy hes back

long time no see fran ;)

but seriously, this is what i mean when i say i dont want my stuff to be like everyone else's. you end up making the same video over and over again and it stops being more of a template than a style, for me it makes it so i dont even really remember standout plays because every other similar video kind of runs together. I feel a lot of people would have more potential if they stepped out of their comfort zone a bit and made work to challenge yourself rather than make certain niches happy. content comes out much more enjoyable when you add some personality to it. still, clean vid but it feels like ive seen the same thing before

/2cents

No one gives a fuck, Snipetality.
What's with the hostility? I get that the video is generic as hell but still.
*kanye shrug*
When you see one Snipetality video, you've seen them all.

you're the worst editor of all time

The fact that your using my boy Jamal's smith viral video is cringe.

He didn't mean for that to go viral, it was a little IG video he made for  skate competition he was going to in Canada.

Poptartpete from Philly

How is that cringe lol? The video is funny so it went viral, he shouldn't upload publicly if he didn't want it to go viral.