Hyena's "Exorcist" by Wonderland [H2]

Sick edit! And I love the new Doom's soundtrack. It's been a long time since I've seen a brute shot artillery like that, damn.

Dope edit Jordan, soundtrack was awesome.

Gameplay was awesome as per usual. However, that last clip? It looks so staged. I'm sure its not, but I don't get the point of it. The same clip where you did something similar on Lockout was way better. Odd way to end a video.

Overall it was great though! Good stuff both of you

He really wanted that to be the last clip because the sword fly was said to be impossible to do on mcc and he was able to do it into a bxr. I agree it looks staged but I saw the whole clip so I promise it isn't haha The lockout one was just a sword lunge.

He really wanted that to be the last clip because the sword fly was said to be impossible to do on mcc and he was able to do it into a bxr. I agree it looks staged but I saw the whole clip so I promise it isn't haha The lockout one was just a sword lunge.

Oh thats sweet then!

Thanks for clarification

Music and editing were sick. 

We all already know how the gameplay was.

Loved this montage, soundtrack was dope, editing and clips were fantastic as usual. Picked up Doom on Black Friday and been loving the game too!

Damn--Wonderlund went all Halzred on us.

XD

No No, Halzred tried to go all Wonderland on us.

some of those clips.. fuck. dope vid.

that intro seems familiar ;)

some of those clips.. fuck. dope vid.

that intro seems familiar ;)

Couldn't let that render go to waste lol

Only gameplay/editing duo worth it's salt right now. Beau whatever you do don't stop sending this guy clips. 
1:11 ohhh baby!!!

Lmao how did I just realize that Wonderland is Mayhem? I had never heard of Wonderland before supreme demo which was confusing considering how good he is. Makes much more sense now.

When did you change aliases?

haha I changed it right after I released the "Into the tranQ" trailer back in 2014

I cant blame you, when I first saw it im not gonna lie I was hella hyped. I still havent found a better MC rigged model to this day. i have all the H2 models and meshes but I suck dick at rigging lol.

i am kinda salty you beat me to a metal edit, ive been wanting to do one for a while, especially after I got into the so close series by lark last year

still, im gonna do it.
for mitch.

It's okay, no one wants to see you do a metal edit anyways.

I cant blame you, when I first saw it im not gonna lie I was hella hyped. I still havent found a better MC rigged model to this day. i have all the H2 models and meshes but I suck dick at rigging lol.

i am kinda salty you beat me to a metal edit, ive been wanting to do one for a while, especially after I got into the so close series by lark last year

still, im gonna do it.
for mitch.

Pull the trigger bitch

lol I never seen a splatter kill like that, well played.