AppleFanatic - Halo Reach Montage 1

Hey guys,

Here is my official Halo Reach montage.  It is by far the hardest I have ever worked on a project both gameplay and editing wise.  I said all I needed to in the description of the vid, so I'll keep this brief.  I hope you all love it!

- Chris

Most fun I've had watching a Halo Reach montage in a long time, maybe ever. I really appreciate the good video quality and making Reach look not so dull. Gameplay was about what I was expecting, which isn't a knock on it by any means, it was very good. Loved the way you did the little interlude leading into the naire.

Anyway, congrats man. I think I'll post it on the front page, even though it didn't have a THF intro. It's definitely worthy.

Edit: If you could please, provide a screenshot that you'd like to use for the front page announcement.

Wow, thanks a lot man!  Really appreciate it.

https://gyazo.com/0f1c6aeadf131e8fba184718d0322a55

The gameplay was sick, usually I get bored of long videos like this, but I stuck in it, and wasn't disappointed at all. I messaged you on forums about a project, respond whenever possible, thanks man.
That was an absolute pleasure to sit through, and a fantastic video in every regard. Amazing gameplay, great soundtrack and fun/fitting editing.  Great job, mayne. 

Thank christ, someone who doesn't rip the shit out of the color of Reach.

Great watch man, that was really good. Only complaint was the afk kills

Sick video nice job man
One of the best reach tages this year for sure. Great job Chris!
Some crazy good clips in this! Well delivered on the edit as well!
Only just started it but great job with the CC!