Reaper : sk0ls (H2C)

I realized i haven't made a legitimate solo montage in a long time. A fair amount of clips are from group projects from 2015, with some more recent unused stuff i was holding onto for no reason. Would have liked to make something more memorable just don't have the clips or motivation anymore. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykdO3-TkSvQ

Loved all the clips and the video had a nice vibe to it. BXR frenzy on Stormy (Gwalla), RRBX trip on cyon and 3sk frenzy on Phurion stood out to me. Last clip was LiT!
You're so fucking good at button glitches. My favorite clip was the dub shot trip into stick tag from p2. 
Already commented on youtube but I just wanted to say that your button combos look savage af. Certain RRXYB's or whatever the fuck BXRs where tons of blood comes out. This vid was full of them, and it makes for super satisfying gameplay. Sad to see you're taking a break, also hoping you'll be back :)

Dam your editing is so smooth.

Great stuff man, very enjoyable gameplay as well

Best three minutes and forty-eight seconds of my morning. 

Thanks. 

sick vid breh

thx bois.

and thx for page.

That gameplay was fantastic.

Really enjoyed that dude sick, those fucking double shots man... Big up sk0ls dude loved it

Anyone still playing h2 gimmie an add please on: sion vii

Much love

Hey, I really enjoyed this man! I thought the editing got the job done and I really like the gameplay. It wasn't ridiculous, but it was definitely good and it fat the song nicely. (Reading through the comments now and feel like I should take another look. ) (Yup just looked at it again. The gameplay was very good. I played a lot of casual H2 back in the day so I'm not very good at noticing double shots yet.) Nice work. Only critique: I think the font was a little to small, but I could read it still, so who cares? Job very well done.

you're fat and i couldn't watch this because of the cringy music 

ur mean.

ur mean.

im into chubby twinks though, I still think your cute sort of unconventionally. 

ur mean.

im into chubby twinks though, I still think your cute sort of unconventionally. 

hmu on grindr. 

I used grindr once and fucked a guy while on shrooms
Vid was very sick, absolutely loved it and also the "Cinema" edit you did with some of these clips.