Death Machine II : My last Halo Montage

I have not been around as much in the last while as I would have liked, had to come back out of respect for this place to post this, I hope
 you all enjoy.

https://youtu.be/sVkKF35O9hw

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qd2093l28sfoc6o/Death%20Machine%202.mov?dl=0

Thank you for everything you've given to this community. This was incredible as your videos always tends to be
Beast. Thanks for being a psycho, the icicle jump trip on narrows is still on of the coolest things i've ever seen in my entire life (including non halo stuff)

Hyena this is truly a masterpiece. I never click on montages on the front page unless its something from you. Bravo.

Can I ask what that audio at the start is from? Setting the mood to perfection with that.

I have not been around as much in the last while as I would have liked, had to come back out of respect for this place to post this

Heh, it's like I'm quoting myself.

You know what this video reminds me of? Watching a badass magic show as a kid; you're completely oblivious to what happens, or even if you see through the trick you're just amazed by the sleight of hand and creativity. Love this video, it's a perfected form of the Hyena + Wonderlvnd duo, the soundtrack works so well and editing is on point. I don't think I have to talk about the clips, lol. For a second I thought about requesting you to make a video explaining the tricks but then again, it could maybe ruin the magic.

Thanks for this and all the videos, man.

Hyena this is truly a masterpiece. I never click on montages on the front page unless its something from you. Bravo.

Can I ask what that audio at the start is from? Setting the mood to perfection with that.

It is from some audiobook thing but I am not sure where it is, if you find it, tell me :)

​​​​​​​​​​​​):

Congrats on the final dude! This video was incredible, I think Lat3ksi's comparison to a magic show was spot on. I rewound this video several times to figure out what you even did. It's a shame to see what happened to this place/halo montages but the stuff you've done will live in infamy. Thanks for the amazing content over the years!

Amazing stuff man, your videos were always so much more entertaining than i would ever think a halo video could be. Fantastic edit on this one too.
love it and love you

your clips are garbage but i can respect the time it took to get them -- thumbs up. also, the editing was sweet.

edit: love you buddy.

I know I'm late but whatever.

Half the time I don't even know what kinda crazy shit you're doing. Good stuff man, you did it again. I miss our custom game sessions