Second H2 Classic Montage :: When I'm Gone

Hello THF!

The following is my second H2 Classic montage. I decided to be more selective of the clips this time around and make a shorter video, and I think it turned out pretty good. It has a lot of solid 4s gameplay and some FFA and 1v1 as per usual.

Let me know what you think and hope you enjoy!

Song: Wiz Khalifa - When I'm Gone
Runtime: 4:20

Ima check this in a second, be sure to put your vids up on the videos feature.

Dude that was super nicely done, your editing with these clips and the length really fit all together. Clips were dope, playing with some cool people too. Havent heard from abreact in forever. Only thing I dont like is when people make the widescreen bars that block out the score and part of the radar. But thats nitpicking, nice one Blazin.

Featured this on the Halo 2 Videos Page. 

Hella good as always man. Loved this. You do work with those double shots. 
I didn't really enjoy the song or the way the clips were put together, but your gameplay is always great to watch.
Some beastly stuff in there. Nicely done man! I love those bxr double shots, look so pretty. 
Like it man! Good work.
Motherfucker I knew when you quadded me I would eventually see it in a video. Anyways, cool video homie looking forward to seeing more.
I will forever be a fan boy of your style. Even the lower multis look pristine and the higher ones are just unreal. Sick video.
It looks like you'll need to get on the front page to get any views, and that really sucks considering the fact that much fewer videos will be hosted due to the new design. This is a really good H2 video from a well respected member, and yet it doesn't even have 100 views. That's pretty alarming if you ask me.
Thanks very much for the comments. Yeah I wish I had some more views.
Bumping in hopes of some more views. Deal wit it!
This was so nasty. Great job Blazin.