Scace x Hustla :: Stories :: [A Dual Mini] Edited by Fuster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOHSacPUHnk

Hustla and I have been wanting to do something to this song for awhile now, so we figured after we put out our big tages we will take some leftovers and throw this together. Fuster was the perefect fit for this edit because he loves to edit to that hood trap ratchet shit. Hope you enjoy! 

swagswag.  Hope everyone enjoys our not-top-tier stuff lol.

Everything seemed off sync by like .5 seconds for me.

Cool leftover video I guess

Was a fun watch. cool clips like exected

eh, I'll take it

NERD

I started "giggin" during the song and missed a few clips. Good clips and good edit boys
I feel like ive brough Jodye Highroller to the halo montage community. All is well.
Song was a little too ignorant for my taste. But the clips were alright. Ya had some transistions in there I liked.

I really hope I didn't accidentally drag the audio track by like .5 seconds before I started rendering.  That would be bad.  

didn't seem off sync to me.

Twas good homies twas good. Love a lil hood rat shit in my fragvids every once and awhile.

Expected it to be over edited when I heard the song, so I was pleasantly surprised with the simple edit. Sweet vid, guys!
RiFF RAFF for life
Cool video. Shit song. And that's coming from a man who loves shit like that. But goodness me that song was bad.
music was bad, and the gameplay was decent.
What makes the song so bad?  Is it just bad because you don't usually hear it in montages?  I don't even listen to riff raff either (Hustla suggested this song lol) but I went in with an open mind when making this video.  I feel like it shouldn't be too much to ask you guys to do the same when watching.
What makes the song so bad?  Is it just bad because you don't usually hear it in montages?  I don't even listen to riff raff either (Hustla suggested this song lol) but I went in with an open mind when making this video.  I feel like it shouldn't be too much to ask you guys to do the same when watching.
You should just be able to listen to it and tell that it's terrible. If Thizz is calling that song bad, it's bad.
open your mind to the world of Riff Raff. rap game dualtage. 
you guys arent burly boys, you cant sit with us.
song was dumb fresh. perfect example of a song that shouldn't work for a halo vid, but because of fuster's editing, it did. loved this shit, honestly haha.
Kicking! Good job with the syncing, especially with the BR shots at that map which name I forgot.