Hustla: Factor X 2

crazy editing and gameplay gj.
enter
That ball reset play, making the double, landing the jump and cleaning up the triple... Brilliant! From the intro to the Gemini angle this had a freaky cult feel to it. Haha! Great vid, guys!
R.I.P.
FUCK YES.
WTF seems like an appropriate response
Hus is the best doing it.

> : |

I didn't believe Kevin when he said it was 'just a triple' he had on us in that ball game. 

Kids an absolute clip machine. That gameplay, mixed with an edit by Hyena is severely unsettling.

Damn, without a doubt the most disturbing Halo vid I've ever seen..... Loved it!
Nobody has better team clips than Hustla. It isn't even close at this point.
Never dissapointed man.

so let me get this straight.... i cant use a rap song for a halo video, but howling sounds and some screaming used as the entire soundtrack is appropriate? lmao. if it wasnt for hyena's unique editing and those NASTY clips... that video would have been retarded imo... but i digress.

man, you really get some unreal clips. i quit with multi's.......   lol

so let me get this straight.... i cant use a rap song for a halo video, but howling sounds and some screaming used as the entire soundtrack is appropriate? 

well, yeah

i want whatever hyena is burning up

i want whatever hyena is burning up

i'll hit you up to smoke whenever i come back from england and get the secret recipe.

ok

so let me get this straight.... i cant use a rap song for a halo video, but howling sounds and some screaming used as the entire soundtrack is appropriate? lmao. if it wasnt for hyena's unique editing and those NASTY clips... that video would have been retarded imo... but i digress.

the thing is, without hyenas editing there would be no screaming and howls. They are in there because HE edited it. It's just his thing to create those suoper atmospheric videos with pentagrams,occult stuff,screaming,demons and all sorts of disturbing images and audio bits.
The thing that you can't use a rap song as soundtrack got to have some totally different reasons , I see no relation to this video  and your problem.

On topic, holy shit. I can't imagine how Hustla can hit gameplay like this with the retarded xbone controller. I personally loved the edit and had a bit of a laugh at the Dante screaming while getting shot in the back lmao. 
Slide it into me
Loved the editing style! And that Killtac ender was insane!

You can use whatever you want for a video, just make it good. God this is one of the most shit comments I've ever seen.

^Don't you think the adjective cancerous in this kind of context is a bit immature? Still, I agree in whatever you decide on as the soundtrack, if it works, it works. Then again, music is a subjective thing. :)

The video was a bit short and I was longing for more but enjoyed it thorough!

You can use whatever you want for a video, just make it good. God this is one of the most cancerous comments I've ever seen.

He's right--fuck opinions. You guys remember when Reid made Typos Toxic? Or when that guy on SEC edited to a classic Sonic hit? Any song can be used, as long as you use it well.

Lol what a fucked up intro.

Great gameplay and a funky edit as always!

Edit: That last clip might have been my favorite MCC clip, so fucking great

^Don't you think the adjective cancerous in this kind of context is a bit immature? Still, I agree in whatever you decide on as the soundtrack, if it works, it works. Then again, music is a subjective thing. :)

Edited. 

Actually no, you can use whatever song you want, nobody's physically going to restrain your hands and force you to not use a specific song.

Actually no, you can use whatever song you want, nobody's physically going to restrain your hands and force you to not use a specific song.

holy shit, i just said it was a bad song for a halo video and didnt like it at all. if you want to use a trap song, then at least make it good. this discussion is over. fucking hell

Not gonna lie, that BXR on Neighbor right in the beginning made my junk tingle just a little.   Hyena, I think you've invented a new genre for this game and I'ma call "Horror Halo".  The only thing I didn't like about this video was how the clips were presented, the clips were shown in a way that just seems very short and choppy to me.  I understand wha you were going for, but before my brain couldn even figure what was happening the video was already over.   Idk, I guess I just don't want to have to rewind a monage 11 times just to watch the clips.  
Is it weird my dick is hard after watching that?
6 inches out of 6 inches

Not gonna lie, that BXR on Neighbor right in the beginning made my junk tingle just a little. 

I thought that was Hyena...?

Oh wait.

sorry bud... didnt mean to start all that. its a great video regardless. ill give a better attempt at blending whatever song i use with the clips next time :)

This is why I make 1v1 montages hahahhaa. Great clips man, loved the edit.  One of the best videos I've seen in a while!