Sheney - H2a Montage Preview

Hello, hello... Trying to be just a little creative while putting this together, hopefully If I don't smash my MCC this will be out fairly soon. Let me know what you guys think! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fUR6YUrAHM

Ey man, if you want your "Sheneyyy" account back message Nv1ncible with a current email adres and your old account name.

Good to see some trailers for H2A videos, was wondering where they'd been hiding. Good luck with the project!

Ey man, if you want your "Sheneyyy" account back message Nv1ncible with a current email adres and your old account name.

Good to see some trailers for H2A videos, was wondering where they'd been hiding. Good luck with the project!

Awesome man, thank you. Was wondering why I couldn't log in lol
If you still have access to the email you had linked to your old h2f account you should have a one-time login email, but many people didnt update that email for years.
Nice. I'll be waiting for this if the final thing is also like a James Cameron movie. ;)

I actually thought that was pretty good. The music was really nice, and your angles/editing all fit it very well.  I don't play H2A, but those clips seemed sweet, and I liked that (for the most part) you didn't just show entire clips like this was a minitage or something.

(make a H2C vid)

Clips look good, dude. Looking forward to your montage!
Very excited for this. Those clips look breathtaking. 
Nice. I'll be waiting for this if the final thing is also like a James Cameron movie. ;)

Lmao,  I'll have It avatar based for you . Blue Spartans  and Elites everywhere
Thanks for the feedback dudes, you guys are making me want to play horribly not fun H2a MM.  Im also going to make a H2c montage at some point that I have some good ideas for, little flashbacks from 2006 2007 through out it showing the history of the game and my history with it . 

Hey @Sheneyyy, I've merged your old account with your new one and set your email to the one you registered with. Double check your profile settings and probably set your password again just to be sure. Also, you'll need to upload your avatar again.

The reason I merged them was so you could keep your posts from the new account.

thanks dude!

I remember chu :)

Looking forward to the finished product man.

Gameplay looks dope, if that lockout br3 to elbow snipe was an overkill I woulda shit.