Halo 2 - Nadetage - ya dig i dug

Alright, let me just start with I am not an editor. I saw like 12 montages on here that were well done and I got the audacity to post mine. Kappa Hope you enjoy the gameplay!

Love the song kappa. Thanks for posting, that was fun in all its simplicity :)
Okay, before someone comes in here and calls your video shit, which they prolly will, ima tell you how it is. If you're gonna have a "nadetage" you need better sticks, and leave out the frag kills unless they're in multis and shit.  Go for some ceiling sticks, launches, spawn sticks etc. With all that said I liked the video, mainly because you used Space Jam big dawg. Good shit.
Cool concept, and some pretty cool clips. But you should go for more complex sticks, like what thizz said, throw some off the wall, do launches, just makes it fun. But this video was nostalgic for sure, brought me back to the good old days. Enjoyable video for sure, and that song, ayeeee my shit breh
Thanks for the feedback guys I really appreciate it, I will definitely come a lot harder the next time...Thizz thanks for the honesty, duly noted. Saw your montage Hoy..it was ridiculous, had to watch it twice.

i always try to be as straight forward as possible when i critique videos, and not everyone is very receptive of criticism and can become defensive. doesn't seem to be the case with you since you're able to accept feedback, so im gonna put this honestly. the clips ranged from not good (not terrible either) to average. 

we have another member on this website by the name of titanium. he's not the greatest with a BR or snipe, either (read the youtube desciption), BUT my boy could lob a nade like no one's business. his videos lacked at first, but the more receptive he became of feedback, his videos got better. i'm gonna give you a piece of advice that i, along with a few others, gave him. take time in between releasing videos. gather clips. remember. quality, not quantity. obviously, this rule doesn't apply for everyone because some of the people on this website have the ability to shit out clips at a ridiculous rate, haha. 

again, just be patient. there's no rush to release a video. as everyone mentioned, try to come up with different sticks. go for crazy shit, consistently. eventually you're going to get something. 

in terms of nadetages, i always point people towards the video below. my man nick is a beast at sticking people. use this as inspiration!

btw switch those medals to the original my nigga, your shit is lookin disrespectful as hell.

good luck. hope to see some better vids from ya

Stop disrespecting the new medals. They're sick.
foh

terv thanks for the feedback i really appreciate it. i'll start working on launching nades and doing some wild shit, its just hard not to go peyton manning on these nades. if you can link me to titanium's work, i'd like to see how he's improved.

and about these medals, i legit found out a couple weeks ago that you can switch to old medals. bruh now these medals are just making me want OG h2