Mint Blitz - Final MCC Montage

Ill write alittle about it below, if you aren't interested just go straight to the video, I hope you enjoy it :)

I couldn't find an editor and was dropped afew times so I decided to edit myself, firstly had to find songs that really went with the gameplay, took me about a week to pick the music and I knew I had made the right choice when the last song synced so well with my clips. Editing I tried to really show off the gameplay but not destroy flow, and I couldn't even fit all the 'previous mcc montages' I had done in the intro because there is so many haha. Anyway the beginning is a retrospective go through of some of my great mcc clips this far and then the 2nd part is all new gameplay. I created something that I'm extremely proud of the clips, the editing, everything. 

Gameplay from 3 months

Enjoy :)

Download Link - http://www.mediafire.com/watch/nb042ue232g5o97/Final_MCC_Montage.mp4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNs-1Zfg3Vc

Flames. Straight flames. That last clip was so clean. Good shit man. Good fuckin shit.

Flames. Straight flames. That last clip was so clean. Good shit man. Good fuckin shit.

Thanks man, I tried to go for clean clips, glad you enjoyed :)

Aye! That was great! Trocity shot in the first Sanc play was super tight. Love it when multis gets drawn out and you have to go for the qs to string it together. The build up to the Zanzibar launch was great, and it was a fitting change of pace with all the high multis. Well delivered on both the gameplay and the edit, Mintee!

Aye! That was great! Trocity shot in the first Sanc play was super tight. Love it when multis gets drawn out and you have to go for the qs to string it together. The build up to the Zanzibar launch was great, and it was a fitting change of pace with all the high multis. Well delivered on both the gameplay and the edit, Mintee!

That troc was on three people ^_^  Thanks man!

Oi, that was dope. All them clips were ridiculous. And the music made me feel like watching a movie epic.
Very good! Really enjoyed it.
That was great. The jaro(?) on Derelict was SO GOOD. The delayed rocket was such a great play. Edit was simple and clean, awesome job Mint Blitz.

Clips were incredibly good. My only real criticism is just on the level of competency of your opponents, but that's not your fault. It's not like you're not gonna use a 4v4 frenzy just because nobody was shooting at you. Way better than anything I've done in this game though hahaha

That's the spot.

Absolutely beautiful, really enjoyed it.

Some of your CE clips are just absurd, good job man. Def takes a top 5 spot of best MCC videos of all time.

Absolutely beautiful, really enjoyed it.

Some of your CE clips are just absurd, good job man. Def takes a top 5 spot of best MCC videos of all time.

Thanks man, ce is definitely my game :)

Without a doubt my favorite MCC video.

Everything was spectacular. I would have loved to edit these, but the way it turned out was just so great!

Amazing video man!

Well, a hundred montages later and here we are lol. That little effect on zanzi was done beautifully. Not a single filler clip, well done man.
That was great! Some crazy good clips and I thought the soundtrack with the editing was perfect.
Cleanest clips on MCC.  That was sweet, loved the edit as well mayne :) 
Thankyou everyone for the great feedback :)
LOVED the soundtrack. really great track selection to show off your clips. you let your gameplay speak for itself (and that shit was sick to say the least), and i think that was the best outcome for your clips. definitely one of my favorite MCC vids to date. fantastic job, mint
Damn son, that was powerful. I really enjoyed the first 20 seconds or so where you are showcasing all the content you've recently put out. Song choice was alright, I think I've come to realize that I only like montage tracks with lyrics. And of course I'm gonna be a bit of a stickler because most of those high multis were on guests or people who didnt seem very good. But it's whatever, the video was enjoyable and entertaining and that's what counts. Great work Mint, Aussie Halo Lives!
I'm surprised this isn't FPd yet. Deserves the spot IMO
It'll be on there later tonight. It's hard to do on mobile.
True Beauty.

LOVED the soundtrack. really great track selection to show off your clips. you let your gameplay speak for itself (and that shit was sick to say the least), and i think that was the best outcome for your clips. definitely one of my favorite MCC vids to date. fantastic job, mint

Couldn't agree more, thats the benefit of editing yourself, I would've been disappointed if I had've got an editor and they overedited it.

I didnt want it to end...

That was indeed great. But damn, where do you get your spawn mods from?!?

Every time I get a Double Kill,  the entire population of Xbox Live goes offline for the next 4.1 seconds. Then they all spawn behind me or at my base.

But those CE clips had to be custom(more friends again) for everybody to spawn so quickly. Jesus!

Whole tage is mm only.

h2 clips were solid as fuck, h1 clips looked like 4v4 against kids with no thumbs. no bueno

Download link now in the description or can be found here

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/nb042ue232g5o97/Final_MCC_Montage.mp4

Awesome gameplay and awesome soundtrack, great job man.

Edit: okay that gameplay was absolutely disgusting

Awesome gameplay and awesome soundtrack, great job man.

Edit: okay that gameplay was absolutely disgusting

Hah! Thanks man, can't wait to see your edit for Beau

Gameplay was super clean. Having almost all of the clips on guys who didn't shoot or running straight at you bugged me. Other than that, no complaints.

That was really awesome Mint! GP and edit were so smooth and the soundtrack just made it perfect. 

That was really awesome Mint! GP and edit were so smooth and the soundtrack just made it perfect. 

Thanks Katalyst! ^_^

Toooo Clean bro. Wish I had a clean shot haha. Sick montage man.

Toooo Clean bro. Wish I had a clean shot haha. Sick montage man.

Just takes practice, thanks mate :)