SEC "ㄇɨNÐḞΔȻⱩ" by Dakyner

Hey Guys, my friend Dakyner is back with a single edited Halo Reach clip. Gameplay is showcasing a smooth over exterm on MLG sanctuary by SoL Big Daddy. The editing in this one is really on point, focusing on a CoD based editing style combined with lots of angles, masking,  fast transitions, ornate visual effects and well placed syncing to a catchy song. Dakyner put 60 hours of work into this clip and the outcome does really speak for itself. Definitely one of his best edits imo. Please show some love to Dakyner and check it out :)

- Staybilize

That was hella cool. But still, gotta say I don't see the point of a single clip. As a single thread. That fine fellow could make one awesome movie?!
It's for a contest I'm guessing? So it does makes sense if that's the case. I love masking like that.
Pretty fucking cool, good work
Reminds me a little of some introducing montage that a Myth dude made on H4 that attracted a bunch of hate for the editing style. I thought this was cool! Liked the idea of medals in the bottom left instead of middle left like usual.
Reminds me a little of some introducing montage that a Myth dude made on H4 that attracted a bunch of hate for the editing style. I thought this was cool! Liked the idea of medals in the bottom left instead of middle left like usual.
op postin' straight heat