Lost In Time Highlights Volume 2

So good you guys, cannot wait til the first big teamtage.
Last clip from Hustla was really sick.
fuck yeah!!

Last clip from Hustla was really sick.

Was it? was it really....   cool vid.

Fresh - 2

LiT - 0

Sick vid! Favorite clips were the RRBX Dub into snipe trip @ 1:32 and the quick scope dub into snipe trip @ 2:09. The Halo 1 stuff was pretty sick, too.

Good job fellas.

i don't see you posting clips, bud
Whammo jansen!
My face hurts after that last clip. Nice stuff guys, can't wait to see what else is coming. 

My face hurts after that last clip. Nice stuff guys, can't wait to see what else is coming. 

A wild sigons appears!

r sniper clan is the best! XD

Nice highlights people!

Man sk0ls why is it that your videos look so much more 60 FPS than mine? Am I doing it wrong? Lol...honest question.

Nice highlights people!

Man sk0ls why is it that your videos look so much more 60 FPS than mine? Am I doing it wrong? Lol...honest question.

what are your settings in game capture?

Nice highlights people!

It shows 1920x1080 and 60 FPS. I render in the same in Vegas. Not sure why it looks so different.

Nice highlights people!

It shows 1920x1080 and 60 FPS. I render in the same in Vegas. Not sure why it looks so different.

Make sure you are rendering it in Vegas at 60 FPS, because most of the default templates will do it at 30 FPS.

Sick! Good job boys!

Nice highlights people!

Idk about Vegas because i've never used it, but make sure your sequence settings are 1920x1080 60 along with the render settings you're using.

Thanks man. Not sure why it looks different but I have 60 FPS selected in every way possible. Even my source video doesn't look like 60. Maybe my HDPVR2 is bad or something. Great quality, just doesn't have that smoothness that I was seeing from you and Doodlepop in that video.
That last clip from Hustla was nasty.  Solid clips from all.
really cool clips in this one. hustla, ball3s and mint blitz had some of my favorite clips especially hustla's last quick scope.
Really solid video.  I'm really taking a liking to these HaloCE/2 montages you guys are producing.  Keep 'em coming.

spec fucking tacular

maybe im too old to be saying that idk

sup guys that was sick, guess I missed this when I was busy setting up the winners announcement.

Love these

I'm honestly blown away by the amount of content you guys are producing. It's one thing to simply capture some clips. It's another to compile them and make it worthwhile like what you guys are doing.

So many highlight videos... This is so great. Keep up the great work.

We really appreciate the love B. 

There's more to come so don't worry.