XQlusive & JERICHO :: Halo 2 Classic Dualtage 1 (SICK GAMEPLAY)

are you even reading what Ging said? lol, how do you want anyone to take you seriously if you're not even open to what people say to you about your videos.
how can u confuse "pretty much all the singe and double kills didn't belong in this video" with "double shot triples and no-scope tacs are not sick"
I'm not even watching it because your previous videos usually consist off lame double shot singles and doubles, I have even  seen videos from u where u cap a single bxr... I'm usually the guy who doesn't really judge on clip caliber and can still find enjoyment in videos made by people who know they aren't the best but still try to put some effort in entertaining others. You don't care about that at all, you think you're a fucking beast and want to show it to everyone sooo bad while you're garbage compared to pretty much everyone on this forum. 

when u read this you will either ignore it or as I expect most, react in a stupid way telling me how wrong I am on every level.
possibly with some 4 letter words in caps. looking forward to it.

u never played me so u can't tell if i am better or not than anyone here... pretencious kid

you missed the point of his post. 

if you want to hype up a montage by saying you have these really great clips, then you must back up this hype. According to your description of this video there should have been " an 11 minute video showcasing absolutely sick gameplay, worth of every second of it performing sick snipes multikills and nice glitch skills as my bxr and doubleshot multikills." but what I watched was a video that included pretty average gameplay and it really should've been at least 4-5 minutes considering how many filler clips were in this. If you want to provide clips that are considered "sick", then you have to live up to the standard that is considered "sick" today. You can't rely on your own personal preference on deciding what makes a halo clip "sick" now-a-days because the Halo montaging community will shit on you if you think that a doubleshot double kill is sick when that was pretty cool back in early 2007. There was barely any "sick" clips in this video. The only clip that I thought was above anything else was the flag triple kill. All in all, you gotta live up to the hype with your videos or else no one is gonna take you seriously, bud. So far, none of the videos you have made have been that great. Not saying you should stop making videos, just saying that if you want to make something amazing, make sure that it's amazing first.

I get your point bro but h2 is a 2004 game... stop pretending people to make h4 and h3 clips on h2 cause its a different game!

what the fuck did you just say 

XYOX is god

Doubleshot triples and noscope killtacs aren't bad clips... what are you guys talking about!

I can agree with someone saying i could have made it shorter but... Thizz are you kidding me? Can u even get a doubleshot kill on halo? dude cmon

God I hate when people know what you're talking about but then play stupid. Nobody told you that every single clip was garbage, but just because you're still pretending you don't know what we're saying, let's take a goddamn trip through this

First clip in the video is a bad clip. A double on 2 guys that are hardly moving and never shot you, then 2 body shots on a third guy who again acts like you don't exist. Maybe put that in like a weekend highlight vid or something, but it has no place in this video.

0:36 is bad. It's just a regular double kill??

0:42 is bad. Boring, low effort tac you didn't have to do shit to get.

0:55 is bad. A regular stick double kill??

1:23 is bad. Another regular double kill.

1:46 is bad. Tac in a free for all snipe custom game??

2:03 is bad. A BXR double? Really?

2:34 is bad. Some bs nade triple?

2:39 is bad. Didn't even get the triple?!

3:03 is bad. Missed the shot.

3:43 is bad. Missed the shot.

3:47 is bad. All rockets and a laggy as hell clip?

Of course that was your friend's song, but I was being VERY generous with the list too because I know I can't expect everyone to be like Hustla, but the ones I listed were like every day kills. You should be doing that every single time you turn on your Xbox. And that was STILL like almost half the clips in the entire damn song.

Now let's get to your song.

4:26 first clip is already bad. Quad shot single kill? Can't you do that 20 times a game?! The fuck you cutting that garbage for?

4:29 is bad. Sloppy as all hell with a sword kill, messed up double shot, tons of missed shots and just all around boring and bad.

4:42 is bad. Another sloppy, boring clip of you desperately meleeing (and missing) and flailing around.

4:54 is bad. First guy wasn't even moving dude.

5:02 is bad. Standard double kill that you should be getting every time you pick up the gun in every single game you play.

Dude we are already 5 clips into YOUR part and every clip is bad. But let's continue:

5:07 is bad. Standard double kill when you messed up the single kill in the first place.

5:12 is bad. Random sprays into a hog?

5:15 is bad. Sprays into kids not looking at you for a sloppy, unimpressive triple.

5:22 is bad. It's the only clutch thing you've done and it's maybe a filler in a minitage AT BEST. Not even close to good enough for something like you're making your vid out to be.

5:30 is okay, but highlight material at best.

5:37 is bad. What even is this normal triple?!

6:00 is bad. Spamming for nothing but an everyday triple. Do you not get those every game?

6:09 is bad. You didn't...do anything? Just a normal double?

6:13 is bad. Missing double shots and kids that stand still. On top of the fact that so many were no shield clean ups too.

6:27 is bad. Normal triple in FFA snipes.

6:36 is bad. So sloppy and dude you suicide naded for the tac? I mean that's kinda funny that you panicked that hard, but it's still a bad clip.

6:54 is bad. Normal FFA snipe custom kills. You should be getting those every game dude.

7:04 is bad. You're missing every other double shot and are those even people you're playing against? Or did you just plug 3 extra controllers in, shove one stick up your ass and use your feet to move the other 2?

7:24 is bad. A quad shot single kill??

7:43 is bad.

7:51 is bad.

8:19 is bad.

8:30 is bad.

8:35 is bad.

9:03 is bad.

9:09 is bad.

9:16 is bad.

9:26 is bad.

9:30 is bad.

9:40 is bad.

9:45 is bad.

9:49 is bad.

9:52 is bad.

10:03 is bad.

10:08 is bad.

10:16 is bad.

10:21 is bad.

You literally had what, 7-10 clips in this entire video that weren't COMPLETE garbage. And honestly I was super fucking generous with you too.

Don't you fucking bullshit us.

u can't get any of those clips

HAHAHAHAHA OMFG
this is by far the best argument you've posted in this thread.
I could even post XYOX's videos in this thread showing off gameplay a million times your caliber and you'd still come up with a reply to make this worse 
10/10 would say you're trolling, and still I feel like you're not

Stop pretending from a 2004 game to have clips of the nowdays caliber... its a 2004 and that's all... back in the days walshy used to get a clip with a four shot single kill and everyone was OMFG. My clips are still the same or better so think like we are back in the days those would have been nice... fuck all the calibers u guys talk about... i give shit about the nowdays standards with retarded h4, h2a and h5 clips!

times change! you don't see someone designing a car saying: "look my car goes fucking fast! over 50km/h!!!" because that was fast 100 years ago.
besides, walshy mostly played against good players, if you quadshot an MLG pro, you can put it in your montage.
No one holds it against you for making videos with bad clips compared to the current standards. But if you don't want to take current standards in to a count, then don't fucking title your video "SICK GAMEPLAY"

times change! you don't see someone designing a car saying: "look my car goes fucking fast! over 50km/h!!!" because that was fast 100 years ago.
besides, walshy mostly played against good players, if you quadshot an MLG pro, you can put it in your montage.
No one holds it against you for making videos with bad clips compared to the current standards. But if you don't want to take current standards in to a count, then don't fucking title your video "SICK GAMEPLAY"

well put proty

Stop pretending from a 2004 game to have clips of the nowdays caliber... its a 2004 and that's all... back in the days walshy used to get a clip with a four shot single kill and everyone was OMFG. My clips are still the same or better so think like we are back in the days those would have been nice... fuck all the calibers u guys talk about... i give shit about the nowdays standards with retarded h4, h2a and h5 clips!

Okay what in the actual hell

too bad there's a difference between Walshy four shotting pro's and you getting a single doubleshot kill against some kid you randomly matched. plus you're trying to appeal to a website where kids have been montaging for years so the majority  of this website won't like your "WHO CARES WHAT STANDARDS ARE GUISE" gameplay.  especially if you make the title of the thread "SICK GAMEPLAY"
This guy is trolling harder than Colostomizer use to do..

Ok, I'll bite. Serious question... have you even watched anyone else's H2 montage?  Walshy's 2nd Halo 2 montage?  I think there was one single kill clip in that entire video where he embarrassed T2, and that was just more of a "fun" credit clip.  You're just talking out of your ass. Saying your clips are as good or better than Walshy's is straight up laughable. His like, 10 year old montage or however old it is, is STILL better than every clip you got. Play for Play, without a doubt. 

This logic is lost on me. Things are different now than they were in 2004. For starters, most of us have been playing xbox for over a decade and are pretty good with the controls by now. And so your average player's skill level in 04 doesn't compare with your average player's skill level in 2015. Not to mention that as we've all been playing together over the years, we've gotten better and better and now naturally when you look at older montages, you can clearly see a massive difference in the standards of the clips being used. 

You can say that Walshy used single kills and shit back in the day but the fact is that at the time of those videos, that was impressive. It's not anymore. It's also worth pointing out that his clips were on better players.

With your logic, you could release a black and white movie with shitty acting and terrible effects (as if it were made in 1930) and expect people to think it was "Brilliant! 10/10" "Two thumbs up!".... But that just wouldn't happen.

TL;DR

git gud or git out

This fucking thread, lmao. Props to anyone who sat through that mess, I made it to maybe 2 min and had to stop.

Clips varied from highlights tier to  gutter trash. Edit was worst than what people can do with Windows Movie Maker circa '06; did you even try to synch your clips to the song or just had it as background noise?

I have plenty better. And before you say "prove it" I want to know what you'd say if I did. Would you admit your clips aren't good?

i give shit about the nowdays standards with retarded h4, h2a and h5 clips!

i give shit about the nowdays standards

i give shit about

i give shit

i shit

This guy is trolling harder than Colostomizer use to do..

after reading his youtube description, you really start thinking otherwise lol.
this really had me cracking up

"This is the youtube official channel of JERICHO, an European Amator Player and Italian TOP Player."

"FAQ:

Who i am?

My name is Andrea Olivo but you can all call me JERICHO.

I am 21 years old and i play Halo online since 2001 (Halo 1)and i also have some LANs experience which i am actually undefeated since my first ever LAN attended in 2007 and few Online Tournaments in my palmares.

I am a player actually aiming to get good placements at the top european events and i usually get MLG montage clips on every game of that series.

I usually post gameplays, montages, commentaries and tutorials on that channel.

My role is usually the main slayer/main sniper, i have been captain of several teams and i can play more or less every game role decently.

Why do you also upload other games videos?

Because sometimes i play them too, but not as competitive as for Halo of course."