Ethical :: 1v1 Montage Vol. I :: Editing by Wonderlvnd of Astiun Media

:Ethical:

"Easy going, casual clips. Glad to be back on Halo! I want to say thanks to Wondervland for the outstanding editing. I've been waiting a long time to just, 'get something out there again' and finally I have. Hope you all enjoy and leave comments <3 Thanks to : Exomy, flavor, VA Blackhawk, FangBlood, Andrew is XXL, and Gladlys (aka Dnastyyy)"

:Wonderlvnd (aka Mayhem):

I haven't had this much fun editing Halo in a very long time and hope you guys can notice that when you watch this. Thanks to Ethical for asking me to edit these insane 1v1 clips. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMZXdQjlrJc&feature=youtu.be

Song: Wildcat! Wildcat! - Mr. Quiche

To embed videos, you simply just post the link. You don't have to do [youtube]link[/youtube] anymore. 
Thanks a lot man, I haven't gotten used to this new layout yet and was so confused why it wasn't working.

No problem dude!

this video was great! I loved it. Some clips were hella dirty, you're a beast, Ethical. 

Great job on the edit wonderlvnd, I liked the song a lot and the edit went very well with it. All around an awesome 1v1 montage. 

I really wanted to love this since both of y'all are my dudes, but I just couldn't get into it for some reason. Maybe I'm just in a bad mood, I don't know. I just didn't like the song that much or the whole vibe of the video. I thought there were a lot of "meh" clips, but they got better as the video went on and some of those last clips were really good. 

OOOH SHIT THOSE LAST FEW SNIPES THO

great vid guys! If I'd told my 16 y/o self I'd be watching a current LFroze vid with clips on Machief in 2015.. lol that thought cracks me up.

Only thing that bothered me was the +/- 2:40 sequence. If youre gonna do something like that you show a short bit before the shot up to and incl the shot, not the shot and the bit after. the bit after is irrelevant, he's dead, if I have only 2 seconds for a clip I wanna see as much as possible of what happened up to and incl. the shot. After holds no interest for anyone.

Other than that the edit was great, the shots were awesome, love that it wasnt all redic jumping/spinning shit but also just solid plays and nice angle shots. Great vid guys

Thank you guys so much for the feedback! Add me for customs if you'd like. Love to play with you all again.

GT :Ethicai

Muhzzy we need to actually play. Lol
Yes, we do haha. We'll play soon man. 
mfw no thanks
Yeah Slater, I see where you're coming from about only seeing the shot and end of the clip. Those clips were all fillers and I was only using them for a build up for syncing, not necessarily to show the clip for what it is. Thanks for the feedback!
Thanks Brandon <3. But maybe if 343 would allow us to play longer than a 2 minute match, we would probably have some fun.

I understand, Ive done the same thing when I didnt have much time to edit/make the song work otherwise. Its kind of a cheap but effective trick with single shot stuf.

Not saying I did it better, my whole editing on this vid is bare bones and rushed as shit but if you wanna know what I mean this probably illustrates it at some level: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK35bK9Uuz4  see 3:57, 4:17 and 4:27

Yeah it's almost identical haha It's an easy way to create a build up with no angles. If this had been longer than a 2 day edit then I probably would've done something a little more creative. I really like getting feedback on small things like that man.
sex
Some of those snipes were just nasty
i liked everything about this video

Great overall video, some snipes were lovely.

Edit was smooth Mayhem, good stuff.

Those last snipes were nasssssty. Good stuff man. 
Thank you so much guys for the feedback! <3 You all
those last two snipes were so fuckin' dirty. really enjoyed the video, but my only gripe was mentioned already by slater. 1v1 clips are difficult to edit for the simple reason that the more context you see, the more impressive the clip is. entertaining taje, gentlemen. gj.

No wonder I was getting bossed yesterday in those FFA's

nice vid man, i'd like to roshambo on Lockout with ya soon.

You're capable of getting some great clips, ya just gotta let go of all those fillers man :P
Thanks for the feedback guys, I'm glad a lot of people enjoyed this.
Sweet vid
That was really enjoyable. Some nasty snipes.
Some real nasty snipes man, real enjoyable.
Idk what it was but that editing made the video for me. Shit was great. These snipes people are getting on me are starting to get ridiculous. As long as I ain't gettin stuck tho 
I would like to print this comment by the almighty Thizz.
You guys are simply amazing thank you all for the feedback! Volume 2 on the way. :)
Nice! Really liked this one
Thanks man!
Really enjoyed this! Song was super chill, edit was really nice, and you had some sick clips in there!
Thanks Scace! Lets play more. You will say yes. Haha
I will say yes!