BLUE GOONIES TeamTage (100% HCS GP)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENRGB4gbWx4

Well its finally here the BLUE GOONIES Teamtage. I'm really proud that I actually managed to finish this. Although it was quite time comsuing, I had a lot of fun working on this project mainly because I became pretty good friends with these guys and it wasn't just for myself. I worked really hard on this to make it as entertaining as I possibly could seeing that there aren't a lot of HCS montages out.

The gameplay consists of myself (yeezy), Killmania, FreezeAlmighty, and Shiveren. The clips are generally pretty old and are from HCS season 1 cups, the first 2 seasons of PGL, scrims, and the HCS playlist when it became ranked.I was the only one who kept playing after HCS season 1 so my clips are mostly from the playlist, while everyone elses are kind of old. The clips 
aren't too crazy,because most of the clips are against full to4s and are really just plays. I tried using only our best clips,
which is why the actualy montage is pretty short. 

I'm not much of an editor but I did try my ass off to make it somewhat entertaining. This is also my first time editing a full
montage since like 2012 so it was a huge learning experience. Cheers to the people that consistently release montages, I never 
realized how time consuming it is. I spend about a month on this edit, which doesn't included the numerous scrap renders I made previously haha. I didn't use too many crazy effects becaues I only used Vegas but I tried being some what creative 
with the edit.

Thats the end of my little rant. Blue Goonies going hard for H5! Hope you guys enjoy! :)

just noticed theres a little lag in some parts of the montage... 

Sher that was tight man. really cool to see you put the time in on the editing. It definitely showed and far surpassed my expectations. I actually paused the video and stopped to check the thread to double check that it was you editing lol. I thought the GP was solid too even thought i'm not a huge h2a fan. good work all around man. Needed more yeezy rep.

Edit: Do you mind if i submit this to the FBW channel?

Thanks for the kind words homie. Yeah that'd be great if you could submit it to fbw. I can pm you the DL link later too.  I would have loved to put more Yeezy but my guys aren't about that life. 

Thanks for the kind words homie. Yeah that'd be great if you could submit it to fbw. I can pm you the DL link later too.  I would have loved to put more Yeezy but my guys aren't about that life. 

PM link asap. sounds like you need new guys doe.

definitely not a fan of H2A stuff but damn, that video kept me hooked the entire time I watched it. great video! loved the editing. and the song selection was probably one of my favorite things about it. very very good shit, homie.

PM link asap. sounds like you need new guys doe.

They will learn to appreciate kaney as much as i do one day. 

definitely not a fan of H2A stuff but damn, that video kept me hooked the entire time I watched it. great video! loved the editing. and the song selection was probably one of my favorite things about it. very very good shit, homie.

Glad you enjoyed. Took me a while to find a song all of us liked and that I could edit too

I actually don't mind H2A at all unlike these assholes above me (jk) and I really enjoyed this! Good shit yeezy.
I actually don't mind H2A at all unlike these assholes above me (jk) and I really enjoyed this! Good shit yeezy.

Didn't you use the exact same Kanye song in your last video?  Or am I just confusing it with one of the renders you sent me?   Can you explain again why you guys were the "Blue Goonies"?   The syncing wad very good; I'm digging those little text effects as well.  That overkill on Lockdown at around 3:25 was definitely my favorite clip.  Thanks for the shoutout, even though you stylized my name wrong.  The music is pretty tight.   I'm glad you finally finished this and I think you came out with a pretty positive result.  Are you gonna do the same thing for H5?

from what i've seen from H5 probably not lmao. I was a little hyped for it but the more i watched and read into it the more on the fence I was about it. But maybe once I play it my opinion will change. 
tssf and lil dicky was cool, editing was some top notch professional looking shit, cc was nice. overall nice vid mayne.
Awesome tage. The clips were pretty stellar across the board and there were a lot of little moments in the editing like the text tracking, some of the transitions, and the much anticipated angle of the overkill walking up rock ramp lmao. Sweet tage, this is something you can be proud of. Thanks for the shoutout :)

from what i've seen from H5 probably not lmao. I was a little hyped for it but the more i watched and read into it the more on the fence I was about it. But maybe once I play it my opinion will change. 

That's exactly how I feel about it, but I can't justify spend $60 in that game. 

Thanks for the comments guys appreciate the positive feedback especially on the editing.

That's exactly how I feel about it, but I can't justify spend $60 in that game. 

imo you'll get your $60 worth. I think the real question is whether you want to adapt to this new halo game or not. From what i've read and seen H5 is not your traditional Halo and the more you're willing to learn to this new Halo the better your experience will be. 

Yeah but my thing is, once you get good at H5, H6 is gonna come out the same time year.  I'm just tired of giving my money to a company that doesn't listen to its core fanbase and is completely on board with annual releases of unfinished or broken games.