Clip-Off Tournament #3 - $750 in Cash Prizes

For those of you who don't know me, my name's Ishii. Been montaging for around 5 years and have made 8 main montages, currently working on the 9th. I've been uploading content in 2010 and I feel like I've worked my way up to community standards. When I held the first Clip-Off, there was a fair amount of attention, but with no prizes, just for fun. FatRat and I decided to double team a 2nd Clip-Off with up to $200 cash prizes. That got an estimated 100 participants. Now, I have upped the antes even more with up to $750 in cash prizes. I'm sorry that most of the people on here are H2 guys, but this competition is for any Xbox 360 Halo (H3, HR, H4). 

I would love for this to get as much exposure as possible. Tweet it, share it with fellow montagers. And as always, Happy Clipping.

- Ishiihttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq6-ju8mYcM

too bad i sold my 360 :/
Foolproof*

I'll have to go back to my 360 for this, but competing in Clip Offs triumphs over the 30fps and bad connection.

maybe for mcc use the dvr to capture the entire gameplay, but have the gamertag showing the entire time? i think u can live cap with the dvr too, so h2 and h1 could be viable if they show the scoreboard at the beginning of each game or something.

maybe for mcc use the dvr to capture the entire gameplay, but have the gamertag showing the entire time? i think u can live cap with the dvr too, so h2 and h1 could be viable if they show the scoreboard at the beginning of each game or something.

This would be the only way i'd be able to enter. I think you should consider it, you're missing out on a large group of people if not and capturing proof is easy with the dvr unless there's something i'm missing

Game dvr is gamertag specific is it not? I mean if you look at the xboxclips.com or w/e website page for my gamertag it only has the clips I've recorded.
That's what i'm thinking. And for additional validation, you could make a rule where you keep the gamertag up in theater or something in 1 recording, and then the other recording could just be done normally without the gamertag (for the actual video). I don't think it'd be possible to cheat as Theater's films only stay there for your past 15 games, so the clip would've had to have been gotten pretty recently (ie in the specified time period), and for games like h2 it's not even possible to go back into theater meaning there's no option to cheat

If someone was real desperate they could just play until they get a sick clip, then wait for their turn in the Clip Off and record the clip from their recent games. It honestly wouldn't be that hard to pull off, but you'd have to be a pretty terrible person to do it. Then again, it's a lot of money for a few Halo clips.

I'd love to play MCC, especially if they fix the game soon, but I don't think it's a very reliable option (and it'd probably be very time consuming for Ishii as well).

Yeah, adding MCC into the mix will multiply the amount of time Ishii has to spend checking everything. It'll be interesting to see Reach and Halo 4 in the mix, but I can almost bet a Halo 3 clip will win it if there's nothing fucking absurd coming up from the other games.

I'm entering and going for the win hard as fuck this time. 

It's not happening, Ishii doesn't have an Xb1 to check the submissions from it.
gonna try and get at least 80 people to partake in this comp
I haven't played in a while but I still have my 360 so who knows. 7 days to decide. it sucks though that halo 3 btb is not playable anymore.

So we have until whenever to submit the first clip as in I can start now?

Also offtopic holy fuck playing h3 on the 360 is weird after playing xbox one. Its crazy slow/outdated it feels.

So we have until whenever to submit the first clip as in I can start now?

Also offtopic holy fuck playing h3 on the 360 is weird after playing xbox one. Its crazy slow/outdated it feels.

nope, if you decide to enter, i will post a video in the future about first round matchups as well as playing period time limits.

lol xbox 360. fuck off