sk0ls and Rain dual CE minitage

Me and Rain have accumulated a decent amount of leftovers/highlights on CE so we decided to put this little video together as Lost In Time gets closer to releasing it's first full team video. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60XgtgSdZ6Y

both of you, stop being better at CE than me. i h8 it

but seriously, that was some really good shit

Keep breaking out the H1 content guys. This video is fantastic.

Great video guys, syncing was on point and the gameplay was a lot of fun to watch.

Boom boom! Liked those double melees on chillout, the snipe against rocket guy was cool also.
u guys r gud
Nice mini I'm about to drop my first mcc montage soon as I finish the editing up. Let's play some more h1 customss
Sick, that was a really good watch!
CE for lyf
Good video dude really enjoyed it.

Nice mini I'm about to drop my first mcc montage soon as I finish the editing up. Let's play some more h1 customss

What is your gamertag???

Oh dang, this was clean AF. Not sure how I missed this throughout the weekend. Really enjoyed the edit here and there were definitely some sick shots included. The slowmos look so fuckin' clean in CE.

Great job guys. Lookin' forward to the grouptage. I'm sure there's going to be some insane GP.

The amount of content you guys are putting out on a weekly basis is very impressive.   The only thing I didn't like in this video were the clips that had the H4 medals in them, but other than that, I was entertained the whole way.

God 60 fps looks so sexy. Nice little vid dudes, hurry up with that teamtage.

Change that title plz

Liked it. A little heavier on beatdowns and spawn kills than I'm used to seeing from a Sk0ls product but not a deal breaker (leftovers after all.)

There were a few points where the video seemed to slow down. Maybe my video card is getting long in the tooth. Was this rendered out at 60 frames? Just curious.

Liked it. A little heavier on beatdowns and spawn kills than I'm used to seeing from a Sk0ls product but not a deal breaker (leftovers after all.)

There were a few points where the video seemed to slow down. Maybe my video card is getting long in the tooth. Was this rendered out at 60 frames? Just curious.

i rendered in 60 fps in premier.

Good shit guys, keep it up!
really good clips in this.
I've been waiting for someone to use this song forever now, nice job guys.

I've been waiting for someone to use this song forever now, nice job guys.

As an active montager i feel awkward saying this publicly but Birthday Massacre has like 7 albums and pretty much every track is pure montage flames. You'll definitely be seeing more of their shit in my videos to come. And their BPM/pace/general vibe is perfect for CE.