Superflydemon - Trailer Trash - A Halo 3 Montage

Hey all! I just finished my halo montage, I had originally made a montage about 3 - 4 years ago with the same song and most of the same clips as featured in this montage. It had very little to no editing, a year or so ago i decided to pick it back up and re make it. This version of trailer trash does feature a few new game clips. It took a very long time and lots of procrastination to make. Please check it out and leave comments if you like it! Enjoy!!!
Watch that shit, suckas.
This was entertaining. Music and Gameplay was fun to watch. I dont like Halo 3 but this video was good.
I loved this man. You made an enjoyable video without many "clips" especially by today's standards. I loved the Valhalla flag triple, the guardian nade spam clip, the Cold Storage jaro, and all of the clips where you just messed with noobs. You had some awesome theater work in here as well. That epitaph into cold storage transition stuck out to me. Was that Puckett CoD commentating on the jaro? 
Hahaha, Thanks a lot guys. Also im not sure who was commentating that cold storage shotgun kilimanjaro but i can tell you i grabbed it from a youtube video that was Called "The best of halo 3 Mainstage." Please like and share if you feel!
Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get a video published?
Why is it a thread with a video that is poor (judging from the comments in the thread) gets 33 replies such as this thread http://www.thehaloforum.com/forum/halo-videos/2776-a-halo-3-tritage-drako-tbsa-legends-and-nayrion,  and a thread that has a video that is apparently good (again judging from the comments) such as a my video only get 3 replies? This makes me sad :(
I enjoyed it.
Especially the classic modest mouse
Thanks buddo, Much appriciated! Classic modest mouse ftw!