Tommy Kost - Halo 3 (MCC) Montage

Had some free time today and decided to throw some of my H3 clips (from MCC) into a little video... Lemme know what y'all think.

just Str8 raping kids(nothing unusual)
That stick for the triple and the over was just too sick. I've always wanted to get something like that. Tage was great overall made me want to play some h3 again. 

That stick for the triple and the over was just too sick. I've always wanted to get something like that. Tage was great overall made me want to play some h3 again. 

Thanks, my man. That back-to-back sticky clip was easily my favorite clip in this 'tage but in all honesty, it was pretty lucky. I didn't anticipate the pressure nor did I go into that encounter thinking I was gonna stick anybody. It just kinda happened that way, I'm pretty fortunate.

Glad you enjoyed it though!

Nice laid back video, has some really sweet clips in there.
Those two sticks for the triple and overkill on Heretic were fucking dirty.  My favorite clip was the 2 for 1 snipe on Ninja and Town on the Pit.  Last clip also made me smile.  Couldn't get jiggy with the song but overall good video Tommy.  
Thanks guys! I know the song isn't for everybody, I just felt it would make for a nice, relaxing video.