Turley + Dirtyashi :: Halo 3 Dualtage | Edited by LocaL

Hi, here's my new edit:

Some screenshots:

Let me know what you guys think!

Your theater work is incredible man. Used one of my favorite AM songs, but it was edited kinda weirdly for me. I absolutely loved the edit on the last two songs though!

Gameplay was nasty as well, great stuff man

T h a t   w a s   a w e s 0 m e   s a u c e !

very nice angle transitions and soundtrack.  these two had rad clips as well.

the edit and the gp was just amazing. I wasn't really feeling the songs though. local video with no biggie?

Your theater work is incredible man. Used one of my favorite AM songs, but it was edited kinda weirdly for me. I absolutely loved the edit on the last two songs though!

Gameplay was nasty as well, great stuff man

thanks man, and yeah I did strip down the monkeys song to barely anything, kinda feels weird listening to the original song now haha. and sher, I was using Hypnotize for this edit originally, scrapped it when i had roughly 2 minutes finished on it. still want to edit to that song

your angles are so bad what the fuck

what went on in your head when you thought neon blue text would match these songs

Local good shit man, i have to say i wasn't as wowed by this compared to some of your previous videos (not a bad thing, just an observation from my perspective) but i loved the progression of the video and it was, as always, super smooth. I wasn't a huge fan of the number of angles but they were well done across the board. I liked the small segments, i think you got the most out of the songs on the important parts and then moved on to the next track - I'd like to try that some time.

Gameplay was awesome. the invis double to jumping 180 nosc triple was absurd. a lot of smooth and impressive plays in here.

awesome tage
had to turn it off within 30 seconds, too many angles, sorry