Barraged :: Unforgivable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGdNY9s6knk&feature=youtu.be Just wanted to edit a video with some clips I got after my final. The video ends @5:36 I forgot to remove the rest of soundtrack. Any feedback is appreciated :)
Without a doubt you were one of the best h3 montagers ever imo. These clips were really really good man, i loved all the social slayer / ts stuff, that killtrocity perfection really got me going. You should re-render this video though, i dunno what you did but there were some horrible lines going through the video for most of the duration. I'd love to be able to see these clips in normal quality, but good job nonetheless :)
The gameplay is so good, those clips truly impressed me, such a good video.
Yeah I think I rendered it wrong, but thank you that means so much coming from you 
Thanks man, Hopefully the next video I release will have better editing lol 
That's ok, this actually got me curious for your final too so I went to check it out, it's so good man, your gameplay is really impressive.
Good shit as always
Miss you <3 

Dang, this gameplay was crazy, even for H3 multi team

Fav clips was the chill out killpocalypse where you pushed out while one shot to quickscope the trocity and kept picking up the ball and dropping it. That's one of the coolest clips I've seen. I also liked the high ground tast that I expected to end at the tac :O Crazy clips, the simple editing really allowed them to shine.

Gameplay was crazy in this vid! Good job man
<3
Thanks man :)
miss you baby girl, i still watch your M1 and wish we were still in our prime :(
also, hit me up if you ever need anything else edited! gotta get the duo back together
Yes love <3 send me a message on Facebook or something