The wait is finally over! I started editing this video back in 2013 when H4 was coming to a close since me and Kyle had enough clips to do this video. I was working on it little by little, and kept stopping for large periods of time because of how much I disliked editing Halo 4 clips. And this being a video with my own clips and my own vision, I wanted everything to be perfect. I spent a lot of time on this, and I've finally been able to grind it out and finish it the past couple months. With school, work, my computer being a complete garbage, and most recently being sick, working on this has been pretty tough but I'm glad I got it done already. Enjoy!

This may be my last major edit as well. I'll probably only be doing tages of my own clips or little vids if I feel like it, but the editing spark in me has just about died. My PC is a trash can, so editing and rendering this out was no easy task. Unfortunately with Halo 5's theater being crap, I don't see much potential there, even though it is an extremely fun game. 

Twitter:
@SunShiineTX
@EverettKyle

Youtube:
www.youtube.com/DSxDesigns
www.youtube.com/BLCKLSTco