BiGBaLL3s :: Highlights of the Week 11

Some more h2 classic and halo ce for you guys!
Clips are pretty decent with slight editing! 
Remember these are HIGHLIGHTS lol before you troll! 
Hope you enjoy and if you do , like and subscribe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7z3REOhlOY&feature=youtu.be

Enjoyed it as always Ray.
awesome stuff, ray. can't wait for your next montage.
These just keep getting better! Your snipe is fucking scary man! Great vid!

Hey its me, another LiT member!

Good stuff Trey, that last trip snipe was dope donahue.

I give this video 6 donahue's out of 5

I forget how much harder CE is than almost any other game. Impressive.

Large amounts of fuego. Very nice Ray. I approve.

P.S. - TopEm is churning that butter and turning gears in his dark cauldron. It's that time of year again. I brought him back from the grave if you know what I'm sizzin. I'll pm you berry soon.

good shit mayne, 

P.S. - TopEm is churning that butter and turning gears in his dark cauldron. It's that time of year again. I brought him back from the grave if you know what I'm sizzin. I'll pm you berry soon.

Very nice! I am excite!
That portal trip was disgusting, and I don't usually think too many CE clips are disgusting.

I don't really watch much halo content anymore but I always watch your vids, mostly for the h1 gameplay. Wish I had some h1 gameplay like yours to edit/mess around with. Don't stop making these vids. 

Have you thought of maybe keeping a large collection of your gameplay/highlights to release to the community at some point for editing purposes?

never thought about just uploading and letting people have a jab at editing things.. however i am saving the best clips i get for real montages still :)should have one out here soon
Good stuff, really enjoyed that.