nowyouknow

This is not a diss or anything, just addressing some things. Also my last video of 2015, watch video carefully.

You posted your rip off of Hyenas video first because you looked in his file share you dunce. Do you really expect us to believe that Hyena copied you?
lol
Beau sniped like this while you were still in your dads penis as a sperm cell. 
What are you talking about? What does that have to do with anything in this video or discussion?
Never said Hyena copied me lmao, I simply showed I uploaded my video first. And im sure hyena didn't copy me, just a strange coincidence. Also Hyena does not upload anything im his fileshare, specifically that clip too, Just ask hyena himself if uploaded that clip to his fileshare or not. That simple scace ..

i fucking died laughing when the spartan started walking backwards

also, scace ur faymus

Lmfao same
This is wearing a bit thin now, i did have it in my fileshare for a while actually as i forgot to remove it after sending it to my capper, yeah it's such a "coincidence" that we both had the same idea of zooming out from the distant sun and sniping nades on the same skybox on the same map, i guess it's just one of many "coincidences" that we are so 'similiar' right? I was going to go ahead and list them all but i actually feel stupid that i'm dignify you with a response, i also feel being harsh is perhaps the only way you will get it into your head as remaining silent apparently doesn't help get the message to you: stop private messaging me shit on this forum, stop posting on this forum, fuck off, okay?

Lmao why are you so mad, just want people to know that people are too quick to assume and put me under the category 'hyena wannabe', Understand this though, I DONT wanna be you, so dont think that. Obviously you have some hate against me, because the tone you're using. Talk to me personally on some grown man shit, and stop holding grudges like I did something to you ..

Thread over guys. There is no arguing against ignorance.
you guys are delusional, literally ignorant to listen to what I have to say, fuck boys.
umad lmao

Lmao why are you so mad, just want people to know that people are too quick to assume and put me under the category 'hyena wannabe', Understand this though, I DONT wanna be you, so dont think that. Obviously you have some hate against me, because the tone you're using. Talk to me personally on some grown man shit, and stop holding grudges like I did something to you ..

>Gamertag Lightning Style

Yep, not trying to copy Beau

>Shows how many views his video got in comparison to Mastery

Totally not vindictive.

I showed upload dates, lmao how you sound?

u copied hyena in every way man. its okay that your shits unoriginal. if you would have not gone the route of acting like you came up with the idea for your content, and had instead been like "so yeah my videos are inspired by Hyena, enjoy" people prob wouldnt be in your shit. but since you wanna be a clown about the whole situation, you ruined your whole image...in 2015!!! lmao.  might as well find another forum bud.  if there are any others anymore. 

still cant get over you calling hyena and scace fucboy's lmao

But I did tho, its just hyena gets credit for my own ideas, just because its 'similar'. People act like others cant be similar, lol, they just want to see one person doing it. And dont argue with me, what you say is not the truth, you're just going along the others because what you see 'right now'. Remember there is two sides to a story.

Drako, I've followed this discussion to the best of my ability. I do believe I remember the original thread regarding this shit as well. Let me ask, if you didn't intend on posting this to stir some shit, what is your purpose? Why did you make this video? What's the portion of your side of the story that everyone seems to be missing? The fact that we're discussing this a year later -- and that you're the person that brought this back up -- makes me believe your side of the story less and less. 

To my knowledge Hyena made $0.00 releasing this video. I can tell you (with certainty) that the introduction to the video is not the reason the video has amassed ~50K views. So, answer this: why in the fuck are you so bent up over this? 

Going to post a voice discussion with a couple people talking over this just like Emnion's E&F Podcast.  There is actually quite a bit to my side, that is why I do not feel like discussing it over text on a forum.
Just don't man, nobody cares.

gonna put in my two cents real quick. 

you see, the style of Hyena's videos have almost always been consistent ever since the old H2 days so if anyone makes something that looks even remotely similair to what he does a.k.a nearly replicating the beginning of Mastery, using a storyline/plot to tell your montage with japenese dubs and subtitles or some shit, and using average lightning snipes, then you probably need to change it up. another thing is, I haven't heard of you until like 6 months ago.  Hyena's been around since 2005, so things kind of outweigh each other there and that's basically why everyone think you're copying Hyena, which you kind of are/did. also it doesn't really help that your name is the same name of an old montager from back in the day. someone that people actually knew on the forums. If you want to keep doing videos the way you're doing them right now Drako, then just get better clips lol. other than that, i guess you're shit outta luck, bud. 

nowyouknow

Lmfao you're so lost its so funnyy
Wait, I'm lost. You think you started doing "Hyena's style" of montaging before Hyena? Just because you uploaded a video before MASTERY!? He's had his "lightning snipe" style since like around 2008 or so probably. His little trickery and glitches and stuff before that. The Asian theme thing probably even before that. I don't understand what you're trying to get at. If you want to mimic and do similar stuff like his, go for it. Don't try to pretend that you're the originator though, that's just silly. But I'd rather have 2 people trying to do this style than a thousand people doing try hard H3 MLG montages again.

not just lost....

im lost in time...

not just lost....

im lost in time...

yes

I thought this was old drako doing this ... I should of known it couldn't be him. I have to agree with everyone flaming you sir. If you continue to make these vids with this style you're going to be perceived as a copycat montager. Based on the fact that hyenas vids are obviously superior. If you compile better gameplay, then by all means... Other than that you need to get a new format rolling good squire.
Still kinda on the fence about this whole ordeal. On one side the whole Asian theme isnt Hyena's to own. Using a Japanese style is completely fine so on that part you're cool with me, the story telling aspect is so typical of that genre that you cant really get called out for it. On the other side, there are just too many coincidences to overlook, and once you see these coincidences it kinda throws off the whole video. Then there's also the fact that the 'original creator' is openly stating that he feels like you copied him, so that should ring some bells to change it up. I for one would love to hear your side of the story. Agree with GinG too, nothing wrong with creativity.