AYS MMC H2C Leftover Sticktage 1

http://youtu.be/RK4S4iBmXH0

Yo THF, just uploaded my left overs from the past couple months playing H2C on my YouTube channel so here it is. Big thanks to Smite for throwing this together the other night. Look for my first MMC H2C montage soon! Like,share, sub and leave a comment on this vid please!
Thanks everyone <3

just paste the youtube link in your post and you're good :)
Thanks man! I don't know why that didn't work before lol 
Stick master steve
Sticks and Stones. Beautiful combination, AYS!
This was amazing for just leftovers! Nice job Trustin!

This was amazing for just leftovers! Nice job Trustin!

thanks for editing it M8!

You betrayed me like 4 times in one Lockout game.  Im sure you could put together a nice betrayal montage perhaps?
i love how even though you failed a bunch of the launches you still got the sticks. good stuff man cant wait to see what the full tage consists of :)

You betrayed me like 4 times in one Lockout game.  Im sure you could put together a nice betrayal montage perhaps?

Dude, I'm soooo sorry.  I totally know what game you're talking about on Lockout.  I even told Smite about it and how bad I felt betraying  you on accident so many times . I normally betray a couple people launching every now and then, but I seriously couldn't  of betrayed you that many  times if I was trying too. I'm in Mexico right now so my games are pretty laggy and I remember trying to  throw nades that game and not having them throw for like 3 seconds so my timing and placement was way off. . Seriously I can't believe you guys didn't boot me after the first three betrays  lol. Again, it wasn't on  purpose my utmost apologies bro O_o

It's cool, I do it more than anyone so I couldn't be mad.  
Tell me about it. Also idk if it's just for me, but the video isn't showing up for me.

It's cool, I do it more than anyone so I couldn't be mad.  

maybe we'll do a dual betraytage one day 

Tell me about it. Also idk if it's just for me, but the video isn't showing up for me.

its working for me, so maybe it's just your end?  Idk. You can also  search my gt on YouTube and it's the last vid I uploaded  if you still can't watch it here. 

Yah, I just ended up doing that right after I said that lol. It was pretty good, I'll keep an eye out for your real montage.