Pre Patch Highlights by Doodlepop

These are a bunch of clips that I thought weren't really usable for any other project. With the new patch out and the game working much smoother than it was I wanted to get rid of some old clips. I hope you guys enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCdTyBZkHvQ

some solid plays in there. Hope you're guys' big team tage has more matchmaking in it though. Seeing a ton of clips that are customs on each other sort of ditracts from the quality of the clip IMO.
Yes, good, yes.
Some nice clips you got there Doodle.  I'm really diggin the music too.  Good shit.
Thanks guys. Cheers to the new patch for making MM playable and CE and H2C run much smoother! 
Nice highlights man! I liked that music too haha 
I was expecting more than RRX doubles, single noscopes, and single BXR's :(

I like this. Simple yet complex. Elegant yet mysterious. Bad yet good. Single clips, single snipes, single kills. This I like, this is art. 

I posted because Doodle told me to.

Very different. Clips for 3 months I would expect a lot more out of ya man! Keep on keeping on dude! Still enjoyable
I feel like I should restate the fact these are all clips that were unusable for any sort of serious project. This video was just serving the purpose of getting rid of them.
I mean you could always delete them? But I know you're going to come out with something great, can't wait to see it man