Don Miguel presents :: Halo Combat Evolved

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1nwHsdFPGo

Lost In Time presents Don Miguel's Halo Combat Evolved Montage. Don is an extremely skillful CE player and this montage highlights some of the AMAZING things he can pull off. The montage features a mix of skillful heads-up plays and hilarious team kills. Be sure to watch until the very end!

This don guy is pretty jamooky. ..but his ce gameplay is off the jammersons

Awesome work as always Don.

Balles I've just added two new words to my vocabulary.

when you guys gonna release a H2C duletage?

like i said, i give this 4 solid pretty tights
I can't think of any appropriate synonyms for gross. So, gross.

Those song choices though...

10camosnipes/10

makin me look bad man, killin me like every other clip lol
clips were solid but you guys seriously need to get more stuff from matchmaking
Why? It's broken and riddled with people who don't have hand-eye coordination. I'd rather see an entire montage of him shitting on Parf than nubtage material.

Damn, glad I logged on tonight! This is sweet as shit. Loved the first song of course and then the second one dropped and was perfect. Loved the clip it was paired with as well (Ball3s betrayal). Tons of excellent footage with that OG editing/natural ol' hue-of-Don, a donahue, if you will.

Great job, brahma. Keep crankin' them out (and keep making montages as well nahmsayin'). Yeeeeee!

Twas pretty enjoyable.

Why? It's broken and riddled with people who don't have hand-eye coordination. I'd rather see an entire montage of him shitting on Parf than nubtage material.

watching all these LiT videos with the majority of clips being on customs between each other is getting pretty stale. Matchmaking is far from broken now and there are a lot more opportunities for cool unique shit in MM than in customs. Don't get me wrong, I liked the video. However, seeing the same 6 or 7 names through the majority of the video gets bland. We have MM back for the first time in 10 5 years, use it.

watching all these LiT videos with the majority of clips being on customs between each other is getting pretty stale. Matchmaking is far from broken now and there are a lot more opportunities for cool unique shit in MM than in customs. Don't get me wrong, I liked the video. However, seeing the same 6 or 7 names through the majority of the video gets bland. We have MM back for the first time in 10 5 years, use it.

By broken, I meant it randomly pairs you off. There's zero actual "matchmaking" ie skill based matching. Idk, maybe I'm in the minority in that I fucking hate nubtage material no matter how creative. For example, I could have put out something (assuming I sought and found an editor) solely of matchmaking clips/multi's but I very rarely even bother to save those clips.

Yo not gonna lie, you're guys' videos have the stalest soundtracks.

Enjoyable gameplay though, looking forward to more h1

I still ha e a ton of problems in mm in every game except ce... but the prob with ce is ...we're too good ...everyone quits within 2 minutes.... we always try dude ...trust me ... I suppose we could get all competitive and find others to do customs with but we like playing with each other...playing relaxed customs instead of people who play like it's for money
I still ha e a ton of problems in mm in every game except ce... but the prob with ce is ...we're too good ...everyone quits within 2 minutes.... we always try dude ...trust me ... I suppose we could get all competitive and find others to do customs with but we like playing with each other...playing relaxed customs instead of people who play like it's for money
Not gonna lie, I get pretty sweaty playing with you, B, and Don.
Loved the first song.  Fucking hated the second song.
Loved the old skool vibe

Same man. I'm not even half as good at CE as you guys and I still make entire teams quit going solo within 2 minutes.  It's not fun.

Loved the video, super chill btw.

Thanks for posting Scace. 

Glad people are enjoying it :) Only complaints I'm seeing are due to music choice (can't please everyone) and not enough MM clips. Maybe only two of the clips in the video are from post "godpatch"  so MM wasn't really an option for a while. Now that it works, and like others have said, there is no balance between the matches so we end up making everyone quit. So why deal with that frustration when we can just play customs? Once they add ranks to the H1 playlist I'll be in it all day.  And B, that play on words had me smiling haha

I've always loved watching clips that showcase the player's prediction skill, which is at the heart of any decent Halo CE gameplay. Music was OK.

Wonder if there's gonna be a new meme "get LIT" (Lost In Time)

Urban Dictionary: Getting LIT (Lost In Time) refers to playing and enjoying a classic shooter that is over seven years old (Halo CE/2/3/Quake/TF).  Of course that entry doesn't exist. But it should.

I've always loved watching clips that showcase the player's prediction skill, which is at the heart of any decent Halo CE gameplay. Music was OK.

Wonder if there's gonna be a new meme "get LIT" (Lost In Time)

Urban Dictionary: Getting LIT (Lost In Time) refers to playing and enjoying a classic shooter that is over seven years old (Halo CE/2/3/Quake/TF).  Of course that entry doesn't exist. But it should.

You should coin the phrase :)

Awesome vid! I love all of the silly antics intertwined into some sick GP from Don. Songs worked pretty good with the edit, which was nice and didn't take anything away (as it should be). 

Of course it is always fantastic to have these h1 vids coming through, and they are just FLOODING in! I still need to check out so many of your past vids/edits (haven't kept up with most peeps vids really :/). Hey, more entertainment for me to dive into.

Keep 'em cumin'

:o
 twas a fantastic watch, and when mm does become less of a quitting frenzy i don't for a second see less of an incredulous tage coming our way. keep up the good work. c=