TOK3N + CHICO 93 Halo 5 DualTage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-Ti_ki4dGc Alright guys this is TOK3N's first time editing and our first dualtage together. We been waiting a long time to finally come out with a tage lol and we finally got one out! Alot of good clips in here. We've put alot of time into this and i feel like it came out great please let us know what you guys think of it and any tips or suggestions on what to do in the future would be nice. There will be more to come from us too. Hope you enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-Ti_ki4dGc Alright guys this is Tok3n's first time editing and our first dualtage together. We been waiting a long time to finally come out with a tage lol and we finally got one out! Alot of good clips in here. We've put alot of time into this and i feel like it came out great please let us know what you guys think of it and any tips or suggestions on what to do in the future would be nice. There will be more to come from us too. Hope you enjoy.
It's was great to Work with Chico 93 he's the best in the game. Great Friend. Hope you guys enjoy!
lol i told you to just send me a .rar file lol, some nice clips and that first song (i think its the dr phresh remix) is my shit
lol i told you to just send me a .rar file lol, some nice clips and that first song (i think its the dr phresh remix) is my shit
It's all good I've jus been waiting so long for this to come out so I did it myself. But we can definitely work together in the future. Thanks man.
Thanks man and its the san holo remix
Hate to be the guy, but didn't enjoy it. There was 2 clips I thought were good, the jaro on standoff, and the straight up on antifreeze, other then that, nothing really stuck out too much. For future reference, don't use triples/overs in btb. Not saying it was awful, but could of been better.
Hate to be the guy, but didn't enjoy it. There was 2 clips I thought were good, the jaro on standoff, and the straight up on antifreeze, other then that, nothing really stuck out too much. For future reference, don't use triples/overs in btb. Not saying it was awful, but could of been better.
Well thanks for watching it atleast
Only two good clips eh? And to not put an over in a tage. I had one over in btb and it was for a riot. I know I suck at editing but Chico is one of the creative people when it comes to clips, Man cannon goose switch snipe. Never before seen

Well, for a first attempt at editing it wasn't awful. One thing that will improve really easily is simply trimming the clips closer, on both ends. Countless times I was looking at gameplay that meant nothing and had to wait 5-8 seconds for the clip to even begin. If you get a double and then get a tac right after, cut the double and just skip to the tac! Also cut away sooner to increase the pace. This could've been 6 minutes and not 8 just by trimming clips properly.

As far as gameplay, it was a huge range. The standoff BR jaro and mongoose switch noscope were really cool. Same with the 360 laser and some of the other multis. But an average snipe triple doesn't belong in BTB. Neither does a normal double kill. If you'd simply left out about 2/3 of the clips you'd be left with a solid montage gameplay-wise. Maybe next time be more mindful of what you include and what you don't

HOW DARE YOU CHICO STEAL MY NO SCOPES OUT OF RECURVE IDEA!!!!!

J/k

I really enjoyed it for sure lots of creative stuff and not just generic multi after generic multi.  Glad to see a couple of OG montage kids putting H5 stuff out. Also that Goose/Switchseat to NS was sick.  Ill be stealing that idea for sure :)

You guys should play wiff me sometime :3
HOW DARE YOU CHICO STEAL MY NO SCOPES OUT OF RECURVE IDEA!!!!!

J/k

I really enjoyed it for sure lots of creative stuff and not just generic multi after generic multi.  Glad to see a couple of OG montage kids putting H5 stuff out. Also that Goose/Switchseat to NS was sick.  Ill be stealing that idea for sure :)

You guys should play wiff me sometime :3
Lol thanks man and yaa i havnt really played h5 lately but im pretty sure i have you added soo one these days we'll get some games in
Sounds good man.