Untaymed: Eye of the Beholder (H2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN2Xc8ramf4

Untaymed worked relentlessly to get these clips. I was just the editor willing to enact his vision. Hopefully this will help give him the recognition he deserves.

Please enjoy!

Rythaze: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9tvUZWGwBs4Fg5pzH-xOrg

Wow guys. I like how you let the sick footage shine through your edit. Really dig this.
Well worth the watch
Last trocity was so fucking sick, nice clips man. Hyena 2.0 

Holy fucking what now?!

jesus christ that was incredible and out of nowhere

That was amazing! Good job my friends! 

fucking nuts

did you fucking snipe a nade for that triple @ 1:01, are you fucking kidding me

that was fucking insane, good shit untaymed. loved the editing as well

I remember stumbling across this a few weeks ago and being absolutely blown away. Absolutely, totally insane. The gemini trocity was fucking NUTS and the rest of the gameplay is some of my favorite H2 stuff, period. You did a great job on the editing, too, as this is really easy to watch again and again. Glad to see this get front paged bc it definitely deserves the attention. Did you post this on reddit?
Wasn't expecting this high caliber gameplay. Great watch!
love this video, untaymed is a beast

Last trocity was so fucking sick, nice clips man. Hyena 2.0 

This just in...all people who quick scope fast are Hyena! Kappa

Loved the video dude!

There is a clear difference between a traditional Halo 2 quickscope and a "lightning snipe" like Hyena has popularized. This is clearly the latter style, which I would give full credit to Hyena for bringing to life.

Typically I think of lightning snipes as more whip-like and calculated. The way I quickscope the way most seem to do- is to consistently line the shot up almost to where it needs to go without zooming at all. Then I scope and shoot relatively quick and sometimes with a whip, but my sens isn't high enough to truly whip to the extent that Hyena does.

Hyena seems to take special care to pause and look at the target for a moment before whipping an 8-10 sens snipe to the left (almost always). That's the difference, at least the way I see it.

Hyena seems to take special care to pause and look at the target for a moment before whipping an 8-10 sens snipe to the left (almost always). That's the difference, at least the way I see it.

This is what he's doing here in almost every single clip... Watch the triple, tac, and frenzy shot at :55 for back to back to back examples.  

He even does the famous Hyena lightning snipe with the sword secondary 360 and slash AGAINST HYENA in the next clip...

Beastly snipes!!!
Saw this the other day, in love with the editing style and absolutely amazing clips

I'm not normally a fan of the Hyena-esque videos but this was very high quality both in production and gameplay. Most people fall short in one or both of those categories and that's usually what brings about phrases like "copy cat" and "imitation" but i thought this was a flawless video in terms of what I personally look for. It's particularly cool to see the influence in the gameplay because most videos I watch that have a style similar to Hyena's I mostly think "Well that was decent but i'd rather just go watch Mastery" but with this video you owned the style as opposed to copying it.  The confidence, at least to me, seemed very obvious in your gameplay and really set you apart from everyone else making videos right now.

Several of these clips were god tier. The most impressive being the gemini trocity but i also really enjoyed the frenzy at s1, the Trip at med tent on Turf and the banshee launch. All very insane clips and just a very awesome video all around. Great work boys.

Wow that was easily one of the best montages I've seen in the past couple of months.  Definitely got the Lightning/Legendary snipe thing down pat.  That Kill Frenzy on Lockout at 1:05 was fucking disgusting.  The BXB on the OS Sword guy on Ivory Tower was just filthy.  Can't really say that there is a single clip that was lackluster or weaker than the other ones; all the plays in here are solid.  The Killtrocitiy on Gemini was simply foul.  I guess I could nit-pick and say that the music was bland and the players you got clips on were very bad, but whatever, still an outstanding video.  I hope one or both you decide to stick around THF and produce more content.  Great work fellas.
last troc was sick, most people cant quickscope left to right like that for whatever reason.

Agreed, that was probably my favorite Gemini clip I've ever seen.

The reason left-to right quickscoping is hard is that the sniper model blocks most of the vision to the right of the reticule. It can still be done with enough muscle memory and practice but yeah, most people flick to the left 95% of the time.

I didn't expect that last clip to happen! Great work!