Kyle's Halo 5 Montage 1 :: Edited by DoubleAA

Hey guys, 

I don't post on here much, but there is a video that came out today that I really think deserves a lot more attention.  Kyle played Halo 5 for about a month and a half, and in that time he hit some pretty sick clips and developed a super fast play style.  But the main reason I am posting this is because of Aaron (DoubleAA)'s editing.  Aaron is only 15 years old and has incredible talent and potential as an editor.  I see this as his best edit yet without a doubt.  He puts a lot of passion into his edits and I hope that he gets a lot more attention in the community for that reason.  Anyways, hope you guys check out the montage.  Whether you like or dislike Halo 5, this is an incredibly enjoyable  video.

immediate like for the TOP
Lovely edit
Really nice quality, too bad the H5 theater blows moose cock.
Yeah, really unfortunate that Kyle's cap card had to crap out on him.  Still, I think Aaron did a good job considering the messed up aiming.
Man, AA really went all out on this one. Awesome!
so sick, editing wise and gameplay wise, i've only been playing for about a week or so, and plan to have the same standards as him, enjoyable as fuck.
Nice to see some H5 frontpaged! This definitely deserves the attention. I already left my thoughts on the video but I'll say again, nice job by Kyle and incredible edit by DoubleAA.

Yeah, really unfortunate that Kyle's cap card had to crap out on him.  Still, I think Aaron did a good job considering the messed up aiming.

I hear you, the video was still great. Such a shame that the theater has taken so many steps backwards.

Lol 8 posts.

This was easily the best halo 5 video outside of Kampys stuff. I didn't like the 21 pilots song (don't care for them), but other than that I thought it was great!