Halo Montage - "Halo goes FZ 2"

Hey guys, my new Halo Montage is online, hope you enjoy it! #HalogoesFZ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vtT3362BXE

Idk if I'm missing something or not. Is that like, out of 6 games or something? Then I guess that was OK. The editing made no sense, idk why you rewinded clips, it didn't sync and you didn't go back far enough for the snipe itself. It just had no flow or syncing at all. I don't want to be an ass, but I didn't enjoy any of it. The song, the editing or the game play. But keep trying, maybe it's just me.
I couldn't watch more than 20 seconds of this...
I mean...it is content.
really confusing montage. unnecessary rewinds, presented the title nearly 2 minutes into the video , then faded the 2nd song out just to fade back into the same song with what seemed like a 2nd title presentation. i don't even understand

This is inspiring me to make an Assault Rifle Montage. But there's a twist. Once it reaches an end, it will play in reverse.

But on a serious note. You have a pretty smooth sniping style, but bro. Lay the fuck off of the air punching. I know it's cool and all when you pull of something really big or an awesome stick. But you aren't really pulling off anything that calls for it. Instead of show-boating and celebrating every little snipe you get, try to focus on getting them medals coming, and play like it isn't some pissing contest.

coulda used a lot more gameplay time and less time on editing