Glory - Luckydutch's Final Halo Montage edited by Ztuu

This video is everything Luckydutch has gotten since VIBE 3 years ago, with a bit of a throwback in the credits to the other videos he has been in since he joined the halo scene. This really is his final tage, he no longer has access to an xbox or halo so sadly we wont be seeing any more awesome clips from him.

So here it finally is. I promised it at the end of last year but because of having to re-edit the entire second song due to copyright its here now.

This is the biggest project I've ever edited and the most time I've put into a video. I've never edited anything anywhere near this big before. I learned a lot editing this and  tried to push myself and try things that were new but that still looked clean. I hope I added to the clips and made a video that is enjoyable for everyone to watch, because that is what I wanted to do.

Luckydutch's clips are super sick and this video was really fun to make. I hope you all enjoy and I'd love to hear what everyone thinks.

Thanks for watching everyone :)

(Also this isnt really relevant to the video but my channel will now be active again with shorter videos now that this monster is done :D )

That made me want to play Halo 3! Awesome video. Big smile on ma face :)
Great video, Luckydutchs vids always have such a feelgood vibe, there was some genuinely funny as fuck clips in here, the rats nest bad spawn spree, the quickscope on the bird on guardian (lol), and the guy chasing you all over spire until he ran off the map were my favourites, great fucking work guys, Ztuu can you please PM me a hi res screenshot so i can frontpage this!
Ah this made me log in again. Such a good video. Like Hyeana said it has indeed a feelgood vibe to it, It was a good mix of everything. I didn't know you were featured in Anoj's Top Ten so often but I remember the clips.
I would say this is a great Video to end the Halo career, I always liked your gameplay, props to Ztuu for doing a really good edit on this one.
#DeathbyMongoose :')

Ah this made me log in again. Such a good video. Like Hyeana said it has indeed a feelgood vibe to it, It was a good mix of everything. I didn't know you were featured in Anoj's Top Ten so often but I remember the clips.
I would say this is a great Video to end the Halo career, I always liked your gameplay, props to Ztuu for doing a really good edit on this one.
#DeathbyMongoose :')

Thanks a lot man :)

Thanks for all the quality entertainment LD : )
hey man, i hadn't seen you online in a while but i didn't know you quit halo for good :'(. I wanna thank you at first for the maybe short but still amazing time i had playing halo online with you the past time. Doing the halo 3 campaign all over again together, messing around in social slayer and of course spending hours on doing that vidmaster challenge: Anual with you and misses TWERKS were one of the best times for me playing halo in soo long. So yeah, thanks for that. 

Like most have already said, this was such a nice watch. The 'vibe' was so chill and relaxing and those clips were fucking funny. I think this, in combination with your other montages, really reflect the way you played halo perfectly and definitely shows the fun times you have had over the years. Im glad i could be a small part of it, and also that Ztuu put it together so nicely that we all can enjoy your enjoyment. I hope you stay around or in touch man!

x
enjoyed the good vibes. great job boys

Thanks for all the nice words guys!

hey man, i hadn't seen you online in a while but i didn't know you quit halo for good :'(. I wanna thank you at first for the maybe short but still amazing time i had playing halo online with you the past time. Doing the halo 3 campaign all over again together, messing around in social slayer and of course spending hours on doing that vidmaster challenge: Anual with you and misses TWERKS were one of the best times for me playing halo in soo long. So yeah, thanks for that. 
x

Yea I had a great time too man, and omg that vidmaster challenge run was just the best haha, definitely going to miss good times like that!

That kid on the pit though... just no fucking clue.

Like most have already said, this was such a nice watch. The 'vibe' was so chill and relaxing and those clips were fucking funny. I think this, in combination with your other montages, really reflect the way you played halo perfectly and definitely shows the fun times you have had over the years. Im glad i could be a small part of it, and also that Ztuu put it together so nicely that we all can enjoy your enjoyment. I hope you stay around or in touch man!

x

Thanks a lot man I'm glad that you enjoyed it :)

Awh man such a lovely watch! Luckydutch you have the funniest clips around, and i love that you still balance it out with some more traditional multis too. Clips throughout were making me smile and just feel generally happy :) Great video to go out with, and it looks like a few people have already said this in the comments but vibe will always hold a special place in my mind
back from the dead to say that i rly enjoyed this as the only halo vid ive watched in 2 yrs.  had fun the times we played :)
POTENTO = GOAT

Just pooping in to tell everyone involved in this video and everyone that posted here that I love and miss all of you.

...And the video was ok I guess :/

...And the video was ok I guess :/

Hahaha thanks, miss you too my friend.

God that Anoj guy was cringe inducing. 

God that Anoj guy was cringe inducing. 

aw man anoj's top 10s were classic! he is a little cringe to look back on now but i really think his commitment to making them propelled a lot of people into starting to try and get sick clips. That was certainly the way it went with me - getting into toptenseries was my wet dream back when i was 15

Props to him to doing it all those years, but I really thought he was a novice and didn't have the best voice for Top Ten material.
Great video. Looked like it was a lot of fun making. I've always appreciate these types of videos. Great editing as well.
The part @ 8:50 made me laugh.

Great video. Looked like it was a lot of fun making. I've always appreciate these types of videos. Great editing as well.

Yeah man this video was just all around good fun, I'm glad that came across :) Thanks about the editing :D

I hadnt watched this yet and just figured out it used the music I used in my infamous 2007/8 whatever video 'Slechte Tage'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u186JCcamlc

​which I found hilarious as everything about that video was meant to be tragically bad

Really enjoyed the vid, good vibes

I hadnt watched this yet and just figured out it used the music I used in my infamous 2007/8 whatever video 'Slechte Tage'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u186JCcamlc

​which I found hilarious as everything about that video was meant to be tragically bad

Really enjoyed the vid, good vibes

Hahaha what an honour to have resemblance to a video called "de slechte tage". As you probably know it still gets played at dutch parties where the alcohol is flowing and people awfully scream along, I figured it would be a good fit for such a funtage kinda video :)
hahahahahaha dat was fucking grappig