Wonderlvnd brings you "It Wasn't Me" [H2C]

So I was driving today and Shaggy's "It Wasn't Me" came on my shuffle. First thing that came to mind was "I need to make a garbage montage with my own gameplay to this song" and so I did. Here's my first and probably only H2 tage with my own gameplay edited by myself and constructed in about 5 hours. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXMUJhusSjU

Oh my, the RSMB hurt my eyes sometimes.

Great song though and it was fun to watch your "shitty clips" as you put it. Good stuff man

Excited to see what you are working on as well. Keep it 100

Clips were good and I really enjoyed the song and edit. Good job.

oh no suzee ahahahah.

I have Shaggy on my iPod still to this day.

Haha man I also have this song on some MTV mix I found under passenger seat!

Hey man that was awsome. I loved the editing and all the RSMB was dope IMO

Wow, that was shit ...

Yeah.
ily2 phizzy
shit was tight as fuck.
Video was sick dude. Loved the use of the old school song haha. Suzee's kinda like a punching bag.
fav clip was phizzy getting shit on bottom blue for obvious reasons. some of the motion blur was a bit much at times, but i still really enjoyed your average gameplay (really wasn't that average, you had some nice clips in this). nice vid homie.
Enjoyable watch man! 
Totally just watched this again and was obligated to watch the music video right after. God damn Shaggy you true player.
Wow ride his nuts some more man....
Whos nuts am I riding? Shaggy's? 
Yes idk
Always tryin' to start shit Mr. Wanny. ;) You're adorable.
"I like my clips better because they are clutch snipes, not that montage stuff" ;0
Apparently you misunderstood. I said all I can get are some clutch snipes that don't look good.  I've played with Xyox and Phizzy long enough to know that they can get a lot better clips than I can. You took what I said and warped it so hard.
I thought we were joking around...that's why I popped in the ;)
Shit I'd like it if we were joking but when Brandon came to me with what you said I was like, "ThaaaaaaaaaFUCK?" Anyhow, lets not hype this thread up to much. We all know Jordan gets raped by me. Heh heh. I know your montage is going to be sick, and I hope to come close to it, but you got some damn good people by you. SO, with that said, make me damn proud.
ya man like I said we were just having a fun time with it. Thanks you too big boy
I really enjoyed that man. That snipe on Phizzy had me ROFLing.
lol'd on the suzee clip she is bad
Very nice montage man, didn't like the music but it doesn't matter since its a personal choice :) sick job
Good song, good clips, pretty good editing. Make some more!
Jordan you are beast. The song reminded me of 4th grade hittin on my art teacher and her bunns. Great video man.