Shining | The Introduction | Halo 2 Mini

Hello everyone! Its been a long time since I've been active on THF, and I decided to put together a video for you all as my introduction back into the montaging scene. This is just a short minitage of some Halo 2 clips I hit in the past month or so. https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=BjPFmuGvO6M My main goal is to grow this Channel. I really need all of the support I can get. Project Montage is a group focused on creating the purest top-tier Halo content possible. Currently the group consists of myself and 'Sntana' who is an up and coming editor. Im excited for our next video. I had the oppurtunity to run some Team Hardcore with the one and only GuIV ShoT recently. We're going to mash up some of that gameplay and commentate over it. Im thinking about bringing GuIV ShoT in to commentate it with me, so let me know if you guys would like to see that. We want to earn as many subscribers as we can so we can do bigger things for the Halo community. Giveaways will definitely be happening at Milestones, and I have a few ideas for free to enter contests as well. More importantly, we want our content to live up to your expectations and beyond. If you'd like to support us by subscribing, or even just by watching our videos until we earn that from you, I dont think you'll be disappointed. We have a very clear vision and will strive to make everything the best it can possibly be. I hope you choose to join us on our journey! On to my final point, we are looking to recruit 2-3 long term players to help build this group. We really tried to set the bar high with this first video of ours without using all of my best clips. In order to make high caliber content consistently we are going to need a few more sick players. There are already some people I've spoken to and am considering but its always nice to have more to choose from. I may even welcome more than 3 players, we'll just have to see. Its important that we remain exclusive either way. Above all, the purpose of this group is to have a total blast while contributing to what is left of Halo's montaging scene : ) If you have any interest, ideas or questions please contact me through PM at: Twitter @Montaging Twitch.tv/Montaging Xbox: Shining ...or here on THF. We are also looking for someone skilled to create GFX for our social media handles. If thats you, please contact us through any of the above means and we will try to work something out. Thank you to anyone who watched our video, liked or subscribed, read what I had to say or gave any positive feedback <3 I hope to hear from you guys soon! Also if you're doing your own thing and would like to collab with us as a way to help promote that would be awesome! Thanks!
That trocity on turf was great.
This was awesome man. Very nice mini with some great clips. Good stuff. 
I shit, I saw some of your clips on SHC. Didn't you win the top 10 with that Killtacular on Beaver Creek or something? I personally didn't think it should have won, or gotten above Flergal's 241 Killtrocity, but you've still got some really sweet clips. Looking forward to seeing what kind of Jaros you can pull off.
@OMG Blaze & @Muhzzy , thank you guys for the kind words! Greatly appreciated. @Marksman, I most recently got 2nd in the February Top 10. I totally agree that there were clips which should've been placed better. I was happy with winning $35 though. Other than that I have a #1 finish but didnt win anything except bragging rights on that one :p I will use your words as inspiration to hit a Halo 2 Jaro, though it will be hard unless I go for it in BtB which I wont do. Im eager to see how that Troc places in the March Top 10. Btw im subbed to you...upload more pl0x <3
Yeah, I think that Turf Killtrocity is definitely going to score high, it was really nice.
Thanks I think so too! Now that I've got this project going i'll have to start saving my clips rather than submitting them.
Humpity bumpity. So far I've received some really kind feedback. Would like to get the opinions and support of more people for sure. If you like what we have started please sub us, it really helps with motivation.

That turf trocity was really nice.

Not a big fan on the music but you made it work with gameplay.

Thanks man, I understand that people like a wide variety of music. For me it can make or break a montage, but I appreciate you sticking it out :P @YOUTHFOO
Yeah like everyone else said, very nice trocity. I would've waited to make at least like a 3 min tage, I mean it was synced nice and had some nice clips just was super short. I'm assuming there's more coming from you though (kinda skimmed that wall of text up top), so not much of a criticism I guess haha. 
Definitely too short for me, but nice clips!
I suppose I'll hop on the bandwagon and say that trocity was really nice. Cool stuff here! H2 multis are hella impressive. Liked.
Thank you guys so much. We decided to keep this video short and sweet as a kickstarter. Some people dont want to get into a 5+ minute montage if they arent familiar enough with the player to know its worth watching. The goal was to build some credit here with you guys, hope I've done that. There is lots more coming from myself and the channel, our next video will be up tomorrow for sure. Once again thank you for the support! Sucks that "people" are disliking it for no reason, but its not going to be a problem for us. Stay tuned. @SiGoNs @A Swanky Lemon @Hurricane LOL <3
You know what? Even with the shitstorm you kicked up a few weeks ago I will admit the video was great. I'm not sure on what defines H2 editing, but I'm interested to see what your editor produces in the future. Good luck!