Halo 2 Tips and Tricks | Episode 1 Beaver Creek

Hello all. Just wanted to share my new video with you, figured some of you guys might be interested in this. I show a couple useful wall glitches and nade angles, and then some really cool trick jumps around Beaver Creek. Hopefully some of you learn a new thing or two. Episode 2 will be uploaded in a few days (Friday) and i'll be showing off some more tactics that aren't very well known on Lockout. In the mean time we're working on another introduction episode for a new player we're bringing onto Project Montage. Anyway I hope some of you guys enjoy it, Subscribe if you want, we definitely have some good stuff coming that I dont think you'll want to miss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qH9x4MlrUc     Watch all the way through if you have time, I saved the best stuff for last
Nice video, only complaint was that you were getting ahead of yourself when talking about the jumps. There was a good gap between you explaining it to when you actually showed it. Looking forward to more of these though.
You're definitely right. We had to redo this video 3 times and the final product turned out pretty well considering the complications we had (which were totally avoidable) but it sure wasnt perfect. The other episodes will absolutely be cleaner. Its our 3rd video, we're still working out some kinks ya'know. I'm mainly focusing on improving my commentary, though it was much better here than it was in the GuIV ShoT video I think. Thanks a lot for your feedback, and for watching. I'm looking forward to Episode 2 myself. 
You should do a Turf and Ivory tower one as well down the road. I know they're not in the HC playlist. But they have some cool jumps and wall glitches on them.
Yes sir I was actually already considering that. If we run dry on content in the future there's a good chance of that happening. Shoot, I might just do it because I really want to. They've always been very cool maps. I guess Im just not sure if people would care much to see the non-HC maps covered. For the most part we cater to a competitive audience. Im really really excited to do Midship, I have some awesome tricks with the Objectives. Might spread them out a bit, they arent all map specific.
Good shit, even though I hardly play H2 and I'm pretty bad. Didn't know about most of these jumps
Awesome man im so glad to hear that it helped you! You should play more h2 :p Thanks for being one of the few people supporting us early on <3 i'll remember you. Cant wait to show off our newest player, his intro video will be up in 2 weeks!!