"Closure" Halo 3 Montage (100% MLG) | Allstar Phuzion Shade Glock | by Valiant

Another old montage from 2011. Maybe you haven't seen it, hope you enjoy.

Game: Halo 3
Editors: ValiantCreations, Valiant a.k.a. BeeCoy
Players: Allstar, Phuzion, Glock, Shade
Date: March, 2011

Hahahahahhahahahaha I remember watching this

wow you fucking blow at editing

the first 35 seconds is like you literally just watched Legacy and tried to copy it in Sony Vegas 

absolutely pathetic, what's wrong with you?

I remember seeing this when it came out. 2011 already damn. 

good shit 

Yeah, time has flown by...

Thanks. Means a lot coming from you. :)

Thanks
all star duh homie!!!! 
I love that montage. Probably one of my favorites. Not gonna lie definitely tried to steal some of your moves and use it in my editing. Your video is why I know what RSMB is. Keep on editing man! That montage was such an inspiration. I have probably watched it over 100 times and  have been watching it for over 3 years. Still wanna know how you did that green effect or narrows. I liked it on your page on the FBWalshy Page https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS6bahM1gjc

I love that montage. Probably one of my favorites. Not gonna lie definitely tried to steal some of your moves and use it in my editing. Your video is why I know what RSMB is. Keep on editing man! That montage was such an inspiration. I have probably watched it over 100 times and  have been watching it for over 3 years. Still wanna know how you did that green effect or narrows. I liked it on your page on the FBWalshy Page https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS6bahM1gjc

Thanks a bunch! Which moves specifically inspired you?

This wasn't the first time I've been asked this question, so I'll explain it clearly:

It was done in after effects with a simple mask over the effect by double clicking on the Ellipse Tool. I used the same tool to transition to the no HUD clip as well right before (then i did some color grading to the no-HUD clip to make it seem a little more dramatic since i used slow motion as well). The effect used was Night Vision i believe. Then i just messed with the feather, expansion, and opacity of the mask. It's actually very simple.

Here is a picture with where all of these things are in After Effects. Here is a gif i made for you slowing down the effect so you can see it a bit better.

I actually wanted to zoom in through the scope of the sniper rifle with this effect, which is why i used the night vision. But i guess i decided against it.