Greed | Muhzzy's 2nd Halo 2 Video

It's been a long time since I've made a video due to a busy schedule in real life, so I decided to finally make another. The clips in this video are nothing special and neither is the edit. But I like how it turned out, please let me know what you think! Special thanks to all my pals on here and everyone on Lost In Time <3

HEADPHONES AND HD RECOMMENDED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kQ0B8gAako

Charlie Chaplin - The Great Dictator Speech

Yes! I was wondering where you'd been, right away my question was 'are we gonna get another monologue?'

I was kind of disappointed at first as I had hoped for a more original choice but that soon dissipated as the execution was great and it is a great speech no matter how many times it's heard. You had some very nice subtle effects touches/editing decisions to get me going. Then on top of that you had some great clips, these are my kind of 1v1 clips, clutch ballsy shots in realistic scenarios that make me feel like its a OOH! EAT IT MOTHERFUCKER! moment in a good game. the noscope at 2 minutes probably my favorite. 

Great video man, glad you are continuing the style choice it's a nice one. 

Well delivered, Muhzzy! 
RIP Behvy.
Well done sir, we should play more. Stop playing that neverwinter shit :) Only complaint/suggestion is that you should've used one of your best clips for the end. I think montages, 1v1's in particular should leave the viewer with that, "no fucking way" feeling at the end.

Thanks for the write up, Slater! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I know this style of video/clips aren't everybody's favorite but that's what I like to do, and I'm glad to see that others enjoy these types of videos as well. Cheers man. 

Thanks Lambee! 

yeah get rekt @Behvy 

I think you should go for some Doctor Doom audio in one of your next videos. That would be so cool!
Hahaha, good idea! 

Well done sir, we should play more. Stop playing that neverwinter shit :) Only complaint/suggestion is that you should've used one of your best clips for the end. I think montages, 1v1's in particular should leave the viewer with that, "no fucking way" feeling at the end.

I love my Neverwinter haha! I'm down to play whenever I'm on man, thanks for the love. I agree with you for the last clip, I kinda ran out of crazy clips which I was mad about, so I decided to put a decent one at the end. It's a nice QS though, just nothing crazy. 

Love your content man :)

50 Sec.... fk lol

I enjoyed that thanks for submitting to the forum !!!

are u on my list i cant remember? i play tons of 1v1 we should play sometime man FlavoR kthx LOL. nice vid

like I commented, I love your style and clips
I'm not impressed that quickly by 1v1 clips, but this had me drop my jaw

Thanks for the love, everyone! 

Flavor, I'm not sure if I have you added. I'll be sure to add you though. 

Proty, I appreciate it man. Glad you enjoyed :)

tbh these sort of clips aren't my cup of tea but I could still appreciate them. Fav was the frag launch stick at 2:10

also Muhzzy teach me your button combo melee skills at 2:15 o.O

Thanks for watching, Lemon! 

All you have to do for that is press B and Y at the same time, just spam it and it'll look like that. I have a habit of it, I need to stop it haha 

are u on my list i cant remember? i play tons of 1v1 we should play sometime man FlavoR kthx LOL. nice vid

This looks like something a total noob in 06 would write

That 360 -back Headshot is soo crazy¨!
Glad you liked that man. Thanks for watching :)