Halo 5: Dark Matter

Some highlights I've gotten over the past few weeks, nothing insane. I plan on making a Champ FFA montage at some point, and then making an "actual" montage to submit for the montage contest. Got a new mac and can't seem to find any great video editing software, so that's something I'm currently trying to work on :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSfgEAqLDM0

This was actually pretty entertaining. Those whip-shots were nasty. Careful with your nameplate when you record (0:44)
That was sweet man, last clip woulda been gnarly. Damn ammo.
Whats your button layout?
thanks, but I left the nameplate there to show that it wasn't me playing lol. I just thought it was a funny clip and wanted to see it from his perspective

Whats your button layout?

I use Bumper Jumper with an Elite controller, 3 paddles for A, X, and Y smiley

Does it help you snipe that fast?
My boy dino with a killer vid

I think it's fair to say this is the best "lightning sniping" we've seen in H5. I particularly liked the opening clip.

As far as editing on a MacBook, I get you man. I used iMovie for about 4 years and just recently got Final Cut Pro. I bought my copy but I know it can be pirated pretty easily as long as you search carefully and do some reading on it. I know a lot of people here use Sony Vegas but for just lil videos like this iMovie is fine. What was this edited on?

The only sniping I've seen in Halo 5 that has been entertaining.

Not sure how to reply to everyone in a single post, but thank you guys for the nice comments  smiley

I think it's fair to say this is the best "lightning sniping" we've seen in H5. I particularly liked the opening clip.

As far as editing on a MacBook, I get you man. I used iMovie for about 4 years and just recently got Final Cut Pro. I bought my copy but I know it can be pirated pretty easily as long as you search carefully and do some reading on it. I know a lot of people here use Sony Vegas but for just lil videos like this iMovie is fine. What was this edited on?

I edited this video on Windows Movie Maker before I switched to my Mac, and now I'm in a situation... I tried putting something together on iMovie recently but for some reason all the clips I import into the library are stuck on the first frame, but all audio still plays... No idea why. 30 second clips, all stuck on the first frame. I am about to update to OS X El Capitan so hopefully that will fix it. I plan on trying to work with iMovie for everything I make (assuming it works) and then starting another 30 day trial for Adobe Premiere for my main montage that I will upload for the contest. I can't afford Adobe Premiere at this moment, but I'll find a way around it.