Kampy H5M1

Hey guys,

Here is my first H5 Montage. Hope you enjoy. 

Song: Said the Sky - Mountains (Feat. Diamond Eyes)

Damn son that was great, loved the diversity with some insane single, double and triple kills, not just a train of high multi's. And the high multi's that were there were fucking rediculous.

Fun, concise watch with the clips well presented, which is what you want to show when you have gp like that. Solid shit Kampers, you made me #believe in the potential of h5 montages, which already started with Marksman's video.

Is this our first entry to the '16 competition?

edit: Amazing gameplay as usual.

great stuff as always from you, startin off the comp with a banger!
Thanks mah dude
Did FaZe ever answer you :p ?
Tony this was such an awesome montage, holy crap. Ive never enjoyed a H5 Montage so much. You made so many unique and disgusting plays . The fkin prediction stick jaro into stick naire WHAAAAAAAAT. I also enjoyed those little multis like the mancannon cancel over <3.  Already my favourite h5 video of the year. Great job on the edit too, but i was more focused on the gameplay.

I've said it a million times, I'll say it again... THAT EDEN NAIRE. 11/10 montage.

Also I've missed your streams this weekend :(

Eden naire best H5 clip yet?

Luckiest stick I've seen in the middle of a multi, and you fucking keep it going until the Killionaire. Best Halo 5 montage out so far.

Eden naire best H5 clip yet?

Best social clip for sure. Saw two things better at the HWC Regionals though (Huke's noscope triple to advance + Royal 2's spawntrap exterm).

Good video dude! Loved the game ending ricochet snipe, those ramp jumps and the wallride thingy on Midship looking map.
easily my favorite H5 montage. great shit, man!
Great work Kampy, that song is stuck in my head :) I like how you used different types of clips to keep things fresh!
Shouldve gotten someone else to edit
Why are you always negative? Why do you even post on this forum? You sound miserable all the time.

Why are you always negative? Why do you even post on this forum? You sound miserable all the time.

lol, man.......... idk Halo 5 just really turned me into a grump. I used to be the most positive mffer here on the old site but yeah.

Editing was fine but montage could've been great with a editor, but It seems like there isn't many willing these days thanks to Halo 5s shitty thearte. 

Then again I couldn't get past the first minute

Kampy's clips are perfect for his style of editing.

Go watch what Barker did to his clips and you'll be thankful he does it himself.

I commented on YouTube yesterday, but great vid Tone. Loved the variety.

Also watch FatRat H3M3...
Yeaahh, im pretty happy about it that he did the edit himself. And if you watch barkers edits you can clearly see that he isn't a Halo editor which is not necessarily bad. I think it just doesn't fit so much to Halo Montages. But the edit he did on kampy's H5 beta Montage was pretty dope and flowed really well.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Well that was a nice Halo 5 Montage, especially since i don't even like to watch it, but i enjoyed this.

Kampy can I get a hi-res screen shot for the front page?

I will write a review for this entry sometime this week.  

Brilliant video and a great way to start the contest

That Eden clip was just amazing.  

How can we compete with this kind of sheeeeeeet.  Well done Kampy!  

Aside from the first two clips, and the lucky ass sticky into Killionaire this was a pretty boring montage. Honestly getting sick and tired of watching Kampy, FatRat etc. montages of them destroying retarded ass players, (and I havent in MONTHS), or in this case, Bronze players. I don't even know what to expect from anyone anymore when it comes to montages with trash like this that keeps getting pumped out. 

Probably one of the least memorable Kampy montages to date. This style of montage is getting played out. Hopefully Hyena comes through and shows everyone how to make a montage NOT boring. Phorilonz needs to return.

How are you just now getting tired of social montaging lol? Its been like this since forever....
I normally enjoy Kampy's montages but I honestly found this to be kind of boring.  This laid back style of video doesn't fit this game (to me at least) and most of the clips didn't really appeal to me.  First two clips and the stick jaro to stick naire were sick though.
nice vid man as always, sick ass clips
I feel this pretty hard man. H3 is the supreme game for the laid back "just having fun" vibe montage. Reach is pretty colorful too but it's a bit too overcomplicated to have the same endless watchability that H3 does. H4 is just a whack ass game for montaging because of all the things going on and H5 doesn't look right because of instant zoom in and fucked up medals that always trail the action happening on screen.
As someone who's not into H5 tages, this tickled my pickle a little. Great job.

Kampy's clips are perfect for his style of editing.

Go watch what Barker did to his clips and you'll be thankful he does it himself.

I commented on YouTube yesterday, but great vid Tone. Loved the variety.

Yo like look how bad this edit is and look how you can't see whats going on in the clips!

Fuck off with your terrible ass opinions

Great video though Kampy

Shouldve gotten someone else to edit

THF 2016: Kampys excellent edit gets negative reviews and people like Blackouts videos.

God this forum has taken a turn

Man, exterm medal, multi medals coming in in time, grenade knockback...... someone took all the fun out of the H5 beta :p
Sick first entry my god