Absolute IKeatI - Road To M5 - The Finale

I'm pretty fucking new to actually using this forum despite having this account for a while so I have no idea if I'm doing anything right :P

This is the 17th and Final episode that came out on March 12th, the same day 1 year later as the release of the first episode. After 274 clips and 71 Minutes, DoubleAA will be editing the clips that survived for my better of 2 submissions to the comp. Enjoy!

Surprisingly high-tier clips in this, well done

I haven't seen a Halo Reach tage in a while.  Let's see if there's been any new development in the scene.  

So far I'm just seeing kind of generic stuff.  A few high multis, a few decent multis.  But no clips on anyone known or decent, nor any creative or unique plays.  Lots of rocket kills, lots of kills on AFK kids.  The clips are synced well enough.  I don't mind seeing these Reach remakes of CE maps.  They're nothing if not pretty.  Thew music choice is ok.  There wasn't really an intro and there wasn't really an ending.  I'm not sure what you were going for here Keat.  Thanks for the submission.  

Did reach have any good original maps? Lol. Seemed pretty solid, just lacked any "wow factor" clips. I don't really watch or play reach though.
Countdown and Zealot were fun but still nowhere near as good as maps like Sancutary, Pit, Narrows, Midship, etc. Reach was pretty shit mapswise (and overall tbh) but I really enjoyed it once no-bloom was added into the MLG playlist. The game was pretty fun after that.
Its not a submission to the comp you turkey
Yes it is. He has already registered it and he says himself in the OP that his next video will be the better of the two submissions.

'no clips on anyone known'

You do realise this is a social tage? and tbh, i don't even know if anyone you consider 'known' even plays halo reach

'or decent'. 

As if that shines through in any clip ever. That is such a fucking ignorant thing to say, because the only criteria for it is whether or not YOU (@BxSouljah) are familiar with the persons name or not. Ever had the thought that maybe you're not almighty, and maybe you don't know every player in the game who can be deemed 'decent' by heart? Ever struck your mind at all? Fucking idiot.

I don't give a shit about your opinion on the video itself. It's enough that you went looking for someone 'decent' in a video, as if you would know just from seeing their name.

I agree with this. Outside myself, Mr Temptations, Delta, Cheesecake I can't think of any montager off the top of my head that still has a reach tage coming out. Here's some names of the anni sweats we find if anyone wants to see if they recognize names. HersheyShots(26000+ games of anni played), Curtainz, Koda Vargas, DJ Bltz, Tsumuri Neet(Who is probably the best anni player outside of the tagers), xlx Fox xlx and his clan,  Burrrrrr Gucci, Bruton 8, Latexpants, x holy king x, adored lunatic. These are players that I match at least once a day when I play and can immediately recognize as good players but no one outside of the anni playlist would. Goatamanjaro used to be on this list until he switched to mcc and I think a lot of people know him now. Not that any of these people or anyone I consider decent would be in this montage since it's a leftover tage anyways, but, I don't think the traditional mentality of "known" player really applies to a game that almost no one here has played in years.

'or decent'. 

As if that shines through in any clip ever. That is such a fucking ignorant thing to say, because the only criteria for it is whether or not YOU (@BxSouljah) are familiar with the persons name or not. Ever had the thought that maybe you're not almighty, and maybe you don't know every player in the game who can be deemed 'decent' by heart? Ever struck your mind at all? Fucking idiot.

I don't give a shit about your opinion on the video itself. It's enough that you went looking for someone 'decent' in a video, as if you would know just from seeing their name.

Lol get gud scrub.

Seriously though, I don't see the need for such hostility and name calling.  It's just my opinion, I know it's flawed, subjective, and not going to be agreed upon by newer forum members such as yourself.  And I do firmly believe that the skill level of opposing players does show in many clips that I've seen throughout the years.  If you ever played Halo at the competitive level, you would know that.  

I'll agree that was kind of a moot point to make in a social montage like this, in the future I'll try to leave more appropriate comments.  And of course I'm not saying that I know every single decent player that has ever played Halo, I apologize if that's how it came across as.  Most montage kids and many pros play on smurf accounts anyway.  I didn't go into the video looking for "anyone decent" but honestly; I didn't feel that I had much to comment on with this entry so I wrote whatever thoughts came into my head.  Again I will admit that the opinion was out of place; I just didn't really have anything to say after watching this montage twice. 

Marksman, I don't know what crawled up your ass today but I really don't appreciate the harsh words man.  It's just a video of a video game.

It's just the type of comment that rubs me the wrong way. Anyone could have said it and I would have reacted the same, you just happened to be the lucky winner.
A lot of Hoopla going on in the comments section. Well, I liked it, Keat. Very clean shots. Made me happy.