Halo 5: Year 2045

Some highlights this past week, pretty slow week... Mainly because I've been grinding Firefight for 80k points :p

Anyways I've got some things planned (more than just highlight videos every week). I'd say I'm about 50% done with my main tage for the montage competition, still got a lot to do 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NubDcK9Ts-Q

I love these man. Only H5 tager I watch :)
I swear to God dino you better be working on something big. I fucking love your gp and editing style and get so hyped every time you show up in my subbox laugh <3
Just watched your other video yesterday and knew this will deliver aswell. For me you are like Hyena's replacement (couldn't think of a better word) for Halo 5, pure fun to watch and always good for surprise.  Like him you manage to entertain with the way you kill people in Halo and also the Snipeing is just sick. I will definetely follow your videos now :) .
Okay, I just need to know something. I know you play with an elite controller. What is your zoom in button and what is your shoot button?
Thank you guys, y'all are the biggest reason I make these videos :)

Okay, I just need to know something. I know you play with an elite controller. What is your zoom in button and what is your shoot button?

lol, I zoom with right stick and shoot with right trigger, standard bumper jumper layout

also sorry for double post, on mobile

Okay good lol that makes me appreciate your clips a lot more. So much that I'm putting this vid in my favorites playlist :)
you're fucking ridiculous, man