7th MCC Minitage

Already up to 7 of these now, love it. This video has lots of high multi snipes stuff and some solid FFA Middy as per usual.

Hope you enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AqfHmVrh5s

that was dope man, good to see the ol' sentinel beam snipes again :P
Fuck that 2v2 snipes tac took me back. Chris send me some clips let's make a dual if you get some more leftovers soon. I can show you what i have atm if you need.
You fuckin' monster. I hope you've been saving tidbits here and there for an actual montage down the road. Your highlights have been FIYUH, pimp. Keep up the great work.

You fuckin' monster. I hope you've been saving tidbits here and there for an actual montage down the road. Your highlights have been FIYUH, pimp. Keep up the great work.

Thanks so much for watching and commenting guys, really appreciate it. And yeah I've been saving for a few months now. I think one of my biggest downfalls has always been keeping too many clips for my bigger videos, so I've been trying to be more critical when saving clips. That being said, I'm not hitting anything close to what I did back in 2009, but definitely have some sick plays to follow. If only we were all still on XBC, I'd probably be hitting the quadshot jaros left right and center by now :P

Yeah man I really enjoy these highlight videos, but like B said, I cannot wait for when you release your best clips. High expectations ;)

Haha well hopefully I'll be able to live up to those expectations of yours, but I'm not promising anything. I is what I is. 

Also, bump.

I enjoyed that