Dutchy & FatRat - Halo 2 Dualtage

So I've always wanted to make a real Halo 2 montage and I was pretty stoked that I got to make one with Dutchy. The gameplay is only from a few days of playing and I'm not that great at H2 obviously, but I hope it's still enjoyable for you, because I had a lot of fun editing this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5vMF1A6Wfw

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!mJJwGJpR!9PA1QVo1fnfxqXfntkzjmm00m792b9xf2rQEql3y9s4

enjoy everyone.

holy shit, that was fuckin sweet. i remember when dutchy first introduced us to fatrat back in the day, i was convinced foreigners were just ridiculously better at halo than us lol. gameplay was pretty amazing for the time frame, and considering its not your guys' top game. edit and song were on point for the gameplay/feel it was going for, really just a solid montage all around for me, will probably rewatch sometime soon. which is rare for me to do.

That was sick! Good job
awesome video boys! that transition at 2:52 was hot.
That was sweeet
ivory triple was dope. last clip was ok but shoulda been so much more. learn2h2 you noobs.
Thanks for the kind words, guys. It feels great getting compliments from people that are actually really good at H2. I kind of expected this to get destroyed on here, since so many of the best H2 players hang out on THF.
you have no idea. after that trip I went bottom mid. Like 3 guys were in front me but I was standing too close to insta-kill them with a sword lunge. shoulda/coulda been a trocity at least. 

thanks for the nice words. glad people enjoyed this. 

Fun watch, a lot of cool shots in there.

The new medals tho

That was a lot of fun to watch. Some of the clips were really cool especially the Ivory Tower triple.

However your edit for your last big video was so incredible, and this video was great no doubt, but I could barely hear the song because the gameplay audio was cranked up so loud (or song was too low). The song seemed great as well.

Good video you legends.

Dat unscope

need a DL

I loved those transitions fatrat, and you guys had some nasty shots to end your clips which I always like to see.

I wanna playeh D: where is my xbone

That was sick, especially for gathering the clips in just a few days. But yah, medal flashers look like doo doo.
Fatrat you've really become a great editor, this was sick.  Nice effort from your end too, dutchyvids.
Fatrat you've really become a great editor, this was sick.  Nice effort from your end too, dutchyvids.
thanks zhestalvideosHD

Goodjob guys

enjoyable dualtage

great video guys! loved to see some halo 2 coming from the 2 of you, and the edit was really well done fatrat!

probs to both of you

I know I'm gonna sound crazy for saying this but...the new medals dont look too bad in the older games. I actually dont mind it.

I don't mind them, but I prefer the classic ones no matter what. Just... if you're going to use them, use them consistently. Don't mix them with gameplay where you use the classic ones.

I am purposely leaving out some CE clips from my montage because I was stupid and used the medals in a couple of games when I usually just leave them off. I don't want that awkward, off-putting mixture in it. 

That was really awesome, I thought the gameplay was pretty good, some nice shots in there especially the crazy trip snipe on Ivory. I also thought the transition on ascension where you both had similar clips was pretty cool!
Actually wanted to watch the whole thing for once nowadays. Great job guys.

good video, loved the editing. i remember for a while back when halo 3 came out and stuff people started over editing montages, got really sick of that. 

good dualtage
Gracias señor Rhis
goddamit.

even fake me should know not to give Dutchy compliments.
Still rewatch this - love the style of editing and clips from you two :)

goddamit.

even fake me should know not to give Dutchy compliments.
Fake you? Columbian Rhis is more real than you've ever been. 

cool

well... fuck