New Jered8laze stuff

Cool clips, sticks reminded me of some super old school stuff. You going to make a montage?

Dude no one watches montages anymore c'mon I'm too old now

oh shiiiiiiiet been wondering if you quit, the OG Portugal. The Man song user

I'd be so happy if you made another montage though. A lot of other people would be too. 

Hope you've been doing well bud. 

Make a new  video, would be awesome! Saying no one watches them anymore is BS.

Dude no one watches montages anymore c'mon I'm too old now

Then why are you playing MCC and making videos?  LOL

Although I will admit that the montage community is about 10% if what ti used to be, people here still care about content.  Have you checked out this year's movie contest?  

I'm not hating on you guys that still make this your lives. Just being realistic here.

I like to play the game still, and downloaded some clips then drug them into vegas n rendered them. Total time - 30 minutes

That's a lot different than spending multiple hours on a project that doesn't have an audience.

I still love you guys though, and will remember when this was a big part of my life, and the joy I got from capturing, and producing.

That's a lot different than spending multiple hours on a project that doesn't have an audience.

Gotta disagree on this...

Though Halo's audience is 5% what it once was, it doesn't really matter to me. I get 400-700 views on a serious project that I'll spend weeks editing, and that feels like enough to me. A few dozen likes, a few dozen nice comments, and a few replies on a THF post are all it takes to make a video worthwhile to me. So while yes the audience is smaller, it's more condensed and vibrant than just about any community. Halo videos tend to have more likes/comments per view than almost any other community, I've noticed. So I think a lot of people don't really care about having an audience of thousands, just that a small group of the right people see and appreciate their work.

Also I'm at work right now but when I get home I'll watch the vids :)
@NikoBreeze did you ever try getting access to your original account?