Kampy & Apple :: The Dualtage - Edited by AppleFanatic

So happy to finally get this out, been working on it since January.  I said everything I wanted to in the description of the video.  Hope you guys enjoy <3

Download Link: http://bit.ly/2a3dt7H

Some nice multis, always cool to see people edit their own videos. Feels like I saw the same headlong clip like 10 times though.
Kampy is still about? Jesus. Nice video, I just can never get into Halo 5 frown.
Kampy's the biggest Halo youtuber around man! Also, pretty good montage gameplay/editing wise but, on the whole, I find it tough to get into H5 videos so I didn't enjoy it too much :/ 

Kampy is still about? Jesus. Nice video, I just can never get into Halo 5 frown.

Pretty sure he makes a living off of youtube+twitch streaming. He's one of the top FFA players in H5 as well, which is to be expected as hes been one of the best in the last few Halos.

@Fatal - I knew he was big back when I was properly about a few years ago but I would of thought he would of faded!

Props to him though for keeping up daily uploads, must be so much effort doing that to be honest, especially seeing Halo through all the way till Halo 5.

Kampy's the biggest Halo youtuber around man!
not while I'm here cool 

loved the vid fella's. 

Kampy is by far the biggest true montager around, what with the FaZe and 100k deal going on. I just realized that I never commented on this Apple! Fantastic job, I loved the first two songs and felt like the gameplay stayed very strong throughout, with a nice mix of vanilla BTB multis as well as crazy noscopes and difficult snipe shots in smaller multis. Lots of people are envying the chance to work with Tony I'm sure, and this is a strong contender for the contest :)

Pretty sure this is your best edit to date Chris. Nice use of the light rays and i got a taste of the entire rainbow with all of those beautiful colors you used. You typically inserted them at points where it matched the song too. 

Obviously I'm no expert on h5 gameplay, but i got the sense after watching it that this was the best h5 gameplay in the comp so far. So combined with that really crisp and clean edit you had, this should be a contender for top 3 in my mind at least. 

From what I've read, Dreams is probably be the best entry for H5 gameplay, although I don't really know too much about H5 gameplay myself.
Thanks man, glad you enjoyed :)
Appreciate that Travis, I'm super proud of it.  
Keeping up the Dutchy / Kampy debate till 2016.
I enjoyed this great content

Hi,

Can you please confirm that you have paid the $5.00 entry fee for the THF Montage Contest by sending me a PM with payment details (transaction dat& email address)?

Man, I've seen this tage like 20 times now. Awesome gameplay and really cool editing. Love the music too. Great tage.

Man, I've seen this tage like 20 times now. Awesome gameplay and really cool editing. Love the music too. Great tage.

Just wanna rt this^ This tage is so good, gameplay is clearly on the top part and the edit moves it forward flawlessly Apple, love the colors and screen effects