A Sneaky Walrus - Halo 5 Montage - edited by SunSearcher

Hey Guys!
I dont really know how much i need to say about this Montage, i probably should just say that its been a blast working on it after such a long abscence to Video Editing! Its been 3 years since ive even opened a Editing Programm and i actually think this is the best editing job ive ever done to be honest. So im really happy with the outcome.  I hope you will enjoy watching as much as i did working on it.  I really hope we can get far in the Contest as well. :D

Thanks for watching, dont forget to leave a like and give Connor and me a follow on Twitter!

xSneakyWalrus and SunSearcher

Please dont spare with the critique, its how we get better. Thank you! :)

I think this could've been trimmed down a lot. I think some people might appreciate the variety of clips, but some of them just weren't that signifigant. A lot of clean up pistol overkills. The editing looked fine, but I think you did more effects on certain points instead of using the gameplay to sync to the songs. The music is always a personal opinion, but I didn't think it was a very good choice, didn't have a lot of good sync points to hit on. I think you did a good job overall though, just trying to give some advice.

I definetly see your criticism, some parts might seem a bit rushed too tbh, but im still quite happy with how it turned out.

The music choice is subjective for sure but im really happy with the songs, i also realyl wanted to use music like this because its less new school, pop, hip hop, dnb and all, not a big fan, the kinda music i seem to hear in most montages now

Thanks for the feedback!

I enjoyed the tage. The gameplay had me entertained. Although the is no music for some reason while I'm watching this I can tell that you worked hard on this and that I was done well. Good job.