(Old Videos) Thrown Together - The First & TT2 Trailers

So, I'm posting these after just starting my second song on Thrown Together 2, but it occurred to me how old this project actually is, and the relevance from a few years ago is totally gone. So I thought to myself, eh, what the heck, I'll post the Thrown Together series so far to just provide some nostalgia. Idk, shoot me.

(This is also on my new channel, take a look if you're feeling generous)

Thrown Together

Trailers (Announcement + Reggae Panda Announcement)

From what I can see in both trailers, there's a lot of old school BTB, which makes me really miss BTB on H3/Reach. The Avalanche winter scorpion and Abridged cinematics got me nostalgic af. I had so much fun back in 2011...

Looks nice. I just gave your new channel a sub, and I'll check some other videos later.

Good Trailers man, cant wait to see the actual video. I hope you can finish it till the comp deadline.

From what I can see in both trailers, there's a lot of old school BTB, which makes me really miss BTB on H3/Reach. The Avalanche winter scorpion and Abridged cinematics got me nostalgic af. I had so much fun back in 2011...

Looks nice. I just gave your new channel a sub, and I'll check some other videos later.

All of these recordings are pre-2014 (some go back as far as 2011, some of the clips are even from release dates of the games, like bloom/pre-bloom, the clip I posted in the WIP Thread of Reach on OG Sanctuary is from September 14th 2010, the release date of Reach) - myself and two of my other pals were going to try get some Xbox One live recordings sooner or later on MCC and GTA V, but it's harder than it sounds when you own a car and you're 19.. recording equipment is not cheap!

But yeah dude, all these clips make me super nostalgic too because I've played MCC and I SUCK at Halo now, like, really bad.

@ Deany, I bloody hope so too, it's only been 2 years since I released a teaser trailer.. oops.