Str8 Rottin' // a Halo video by Eamonn // featuring Distilled & Silvershot [THFMC16 Entry]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzlK_gAvsgE

​Rot

1. to undergo decomposition; decay.

2. to deteriorate, disintegrate, fall, or become weak due to decay.

3. to languish, as in confinement.

Shoutouts to Modem, Muggsy, and Zola for giving me permission to butcher their work.

"Legit AS FUCK" actually had me laughing so hard lol. You didn't change the MWM part in any way so I was really confused why that was there until the triple shot, which had me laughing again. The two 2v2 clips on Guardian were great and that last exterm was insane. Good video man. 

HaHa loved the intro. Also loved the Silvershot part, can't believe he was actually that triple in Manwithoutmodems tage.  

Not much of a fan of Halo 5 when it comes to montages but none the less it was great. Especially liked the last song. Last clip was sick as fuck. Overall great video. 

Excellent work. Both montage samples were amazing and the gameplay was enjoyable, which isn't something I usually say about Halo 5. Those Guardian 2v2 clips, what's the spawn time on those? As Fatal said, that last exterm along with the Guardian clips wowed me.
Crazy King in H3 matchmaking always had 3s respawns.

HaHa loved the intro. Also loved the Silvershot part, can't believe he was actually that triple in Manwithoutmodems tage.  

Not much of a fan of Halo 5 when it comes to montages but none the less it was great. Especially liked the last song. Last clip was sick as fuck. Overall great video. 

I couldn't believe it either. He has quite the ego at times so I've been planning on putting that in our video for a long time.

Thanks

Hi,

Can you please confirm that you have paid the $5.00 entry fee for the THF Montage Contest by sending me a PM with payment details (transaction dat& email address)?

I like the intro. Snowy mountains always make me think of Oreos. The editing and gameplay was really fun and cool. Love the "Hi, I'm Silvershot....WASTED" part.