Bunnies H5M1 [Comp Entry]

Huge thanks to THF for hosting this contest and giving me the motivation to actually edit something together. I hope you guys enjoy it.

The music killed the gameplay for me

The music killed the gameplay for me

Sorry to hear that, man. Limited myself to copyright free stuff, which cuts down on available songs considerably. Hope you still managed to get some enjoyment out of it.

Hahaha that flag play was fucking epic.

Enjoyable video to watch all around.

Thanks, man. My buddy said I shouldn't use that clip because it felt "out of place", so I'm gonna screenshot your comment for him cheeky
I enjoyed that a lot. The music was chill and had a cool vibe that well with the gameplay. Editing was simplistic and didn't take anything away from the gameplay. Is this the first montage you have ever edited? or do you have previous stuff from earlier Halo's?
This is my 3rd montage (If you don't count the one from Halo 3 that I like to pretend doesn't exist). I did two in H2A, but I think I did much better with this one.
Very enjoyable video man. Some great clips on good players (for the most part). My favourite clip was that scattershot overkill on coliseum where you bounced it off the floor.
This was fun! I liked the gameplay and editing. The over ricochet with the Scattershot was ridiculous. Nice face at the end.